Chapter Three: The Feelings

A/N sorry! I'm making this a Drarry/Romione fanfic! Sorry....but Romione is the cutest! Well anyway, read on my fellow ponies! (that's what I'm gonna call you from now on, I think)

Hermione's P.o.V
Ron and I walked into the Feast Hall and immediately the wonderful scent of roast beef, baked potatoes, fresh rolls, buttery corn, and many other delicious smells hit our noses. I looked over at Ron who had a big goofy smile plastered on his face. Wow, I can't wait to dig in! I thought. I grabbed his arm(well at least I thought it was his arm) and pulled him over to the Gryffindor table. I looked back at him to see his face was as red as his hair, if not more. His eyes were locked on my hand. I looked too, and saw that it was wrapped around his hand. I pulled away quickly and felt my face heat up. "Oh, I am so sorry!" I said quickly. He just smiled slightly. I grabbed his hand again and pulled him onto the bench. His blush disappeared and was replaced with a large smile. He started piling food on his plate, while I placed food on mine delicately like a  lady. After a few small bites I looked over to see Ron stuffing food in his mouth like he hadn't eaten for days. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him, but he didn't seem to notice. He never notices me. He never has and he never will. Hhuuuuhhhh...I wish he would just look at me, or feel about me the way I felt about him. Ever since I first saw him, I knew I liked him more than a friend. Why can't he just love me back? I'm so confused! I just wish- my thoughts were interrupted by Ron's brothers, Fred and George. "What's wrong, little lass?" They asked at the same time. "Why do you ask?" I  asked them. "Weellll, you've been staring off into space with the saddest look we've ever seen for about..mmm..ten minutes or so." Fred said. "Yeah, we thought you'd gone dead or something." George said looking back from Fred to me. Had I really been thinking for ten minutes? "Oh, well thank you for your concern, but I was just thinking about...uhhh.." Come on, think of something! "Just thinking about what I can do this weekend." Yeah, that'll convince 'em."  They looked pleased with my answer. They smiled and went back to their spots, and their plates. I wish I didn't have these feelings... uugggghhhh!

A/N hey guys! Don't worry I'll finish off the Harry/Draco cliffhanger in a minute. Just wanted to put in some Hermione, since I had got everyone else's(mostly). Thanks for reading! Love you my fellow ponies!-Stormie Grace