Chapter 1: Meaningless Fights

Harry's P.o.V
Me, Hermione, and Ron were walking down to Potions together and talking about meaningless stuff like the next Quidditch match and who was going to win, when all of a sudden we ran into our enemies, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. We tried walking past them without a fight, but of course, that didn't happen. "Hullo, Potter. Weasley. Granger." Draco acknowledged us each by turn. "Hullo, Malfoy." I said back simply. "It's time for Potions, and not all of us have it good with Prof. Snape. So we should get going." Hermione said. We can always count on her for witty remarks. We walked away from the small group of angry Slytherins before anything bad could happen. It was our second year here, and we were already in enough trouble...well, Ron and I were...not Hermione, but she would kill us if we got in anymore trouble, or if we got her in trouble. We got there right when Snape opened the door, so he had no idea we were almost late. We all walked in and sat at out assigned seats, Ron with Hermione, and me with Seamus. As soon as Snape gave us our directions, Seamus somehow managed to blow something up. This was going to be a long lesson.

Ron's P.o.V
As soon as Snape gave us our directions, Seamus managed to blow something up. I started to giggle at Harry's annoyed look, but Hermione quickly slapped my arm to make me shush. I gave her a questioning look, and saw that she looked worried about Harry. Jealousy slapped me in the face, but I quickly got the thoughts out of my mind. Jealous? Is that what I'm feeling? Why? Hhmmm....maybe it's because of how pretty she is....wait..WHAT?!?! What are you thinking, Ron Weasley?!?! Hermione? Pretty? No no no never. "Ron? Rooonnn?" My thoughts were interrupted by Hermione's voice. "Huh, what did you want?" I asked her, trying not to sound mean. "I asked you to pass me the blisteroot, please." She repeated politely. "Ohh...of course!" I said back to her trying to pass her without any problems...of course that didn't happen. As soon as I picked it up and tried to hand it her, my hand brushed the boiling cauldron, immediately burning my hand,   making me drop all of that stinky root into the cauldron, causing it to bubble over, making the whole room stink. Ùuuuuggggghhhh. I hate my life.

A/N hey guys thanks for reading! I know it was a really short first chapter, but I tried. Leave some comments, and please vote. Thanks! -Stormie Grace