Chapter 2

Eve P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the sun shining in my face. Oh no. I got up to close the curtains because I'm not a morning person but only to trip on some one. I groaned In pain as I remebered who it was.

-FLASHBACK MOMENT-

It was probably 2:30 something in the morning. Everyone was downstairs watching this scary movie. I forgot what it was called but it scared the fudge out of me. The entire time I held onto Niel's hand. On my left side was L.Joe. And everytime I jumped he laughed at me. I don't know what I did to him but he has been very rude to me all night.

Niel: Minnie,  you okay. Your holding onto my hand pretty tight.

Me: Oh yea. I'm sorry.

Niel: It's okay. Hey, where did L.Joe go.

Me: I don't know??

I wish I had payed more attention to my surroundings. You know how when your watching a scary movie and the music starts playing before a scary part come on. Well, the music was playing and this girl was walking around with a knife then something popped out and ate her face. That's when L.Joe decided it was funny to scare me. I screamed and jumped on Niel's lap and he rapped his arms around me. L.Joe fell to the ground laughing.

Neil: Minnie it's okay. It's just L.Joe being a jerk.

Me: -gets up- Yahh!! Why you do that to me. You big jerk

Ale: That was mean L.

L.Joe: -stands up- Haha best prank ever -smirks-

Mom: Guys, you need to go to bed now

Aunt Chasity: Yes. Especially the boys. You have a busy schedule tomorrow.

C.A.P: Ugghh. Fine. Come on Ale.

Me: Nope. Ale is sleeping with me. I bet you can't go a whole night without with being with her.

C.A.P: Okay, I accept your bet.

Me: And if you loose, you have to take ne to get ice cream.

Changjo: And what if he wins??

C.A.P: She has to kiss Niel.

Us: WHAT!!!!

C.A.P: Yeo. No takes back. Night!!

Before me or Niel could protest he already left.

-END OF FLASHBACK MOMENT-

Me: Owww. Ale, why are you on the floor. You could have slept on the bed you know.

Ale: -rubs leg- I didn't know. Heyy,  C.A.P won the bet.

Me: Don't remind me. I have to kiss pickles. I really don't care though. I kissed him before.

Ale: What! And you could have told me.

Me: You didn't ask. If anything,  Pickles was my first kiss

Ale: So much information.  We have to talk more often.

Me: Haha. Yea. Come on, let's get ready