Chapter 4

3rd P.O.V

As Evee sat and cried,  L.Joe couldn't help but feel sympathy for her. At first it was just a little game he was playing but he think he took it to far.

L.Joe: Evee. I'm soryy

Eve: -ignores him and cries-

L.Joe didn't know what to do? He got the First Aid Kit that they have in every room. He picked Evee up and sat her on the counter top.

Ever not knowing what was going on stoped crying and took her head from out of her hands.

Eve: J-Joe. -sniffs-

L.Joe: Hush. Let me see your lip

Eve was surprised at his actions. She thought he hated her guts. She hated his but she really wanted to be his friend.

L.Joe knew what he did was wrong. So he decided to clean her lip. He took a cotton ball and poured a little peroxide on it. He dabbed in on her lip.

Evee closed her eyes in pain. L.Joe blew on her lip to lessen the pain. Evee didn't know what was happening. Her head was spinning and her heart was beating so fast that she thought L.Joe could hear it. Evee thought she was gonna melt when L.Joe blew his minty breath in her face.

L.Joe slowly and carefully bandaged her lip

Eve: T-Thanks.

L.Joe: No problem

L.Joe didn't know what was happening.  He couldn't explain what was happening. His heart was beating so fast that he thought it was going to pop out his chest. And he see that the more he looked into her blue gray eyes, it started to beat faster.

Evee couldn't explain what was hapoening. Her palms were getting sweaty as she was drawn into L.Joe's big beautiful brown eyes. His hand were laying softly on her thighs which made her go crazy.

Before they knew it, they both were leaning in. It's like a magnetice force was pulling them together.

Ale: What the hell!