CHAPTER TWO

As I opened my eyes the next morning the sun decided to grace me with its presence. When I could finally get out of my comfortable bed I checked my phone and noticed I received a text from Niall.

Niall: “I had a great time last night. You are even more beautiful in person then you were on the screen of my laptop. "

I smiled as I began to text him back.

Demi: “Awww thanks! You were B-B-B-BANGIN!!!LOLZ

A few minutes later I got a text from Niall.

Niall: “LOL! Good morning to you too! So I was wondering if you would like to get together for some lunch at noon”

After reading Niall’s message I started think about all the things I had to do today, and was satisfied once I realized I would be able to have lunch with Niall.

Demi: “Sure it’s a date! Remember…you still have to tell everything you’ve said about me ;)”

Niall: “I’m not sure about everything just yet but I think you’ll be very pleased ;)”

After reading Niall’s last text I called Selena and thank god she picked up.

“Hey Sel” I said

“Hey Dems! What’s up?” she asked.

“I need you to come over right now and help me pick out something cute for my date” I said with my hand on my hip waiting for a response.

“Oh my gosh! With who?” she asked excitedly.

“Niall” I said slowly with a smile on my face.

“Awww…Demi I’m so proud of you for getting back out there into the dating world. Oh my gosh! Do you realize how crazy people get? What if paparazzi see you two? What if people aren’t over JEMI?

What if people are still waiting for NEMI? What if-“She said before I cut her off.

“Selena you said that I should start dating ag-“I said before she abruptly cut me off.

“I said you should start dating for fun. Niall seemed like he was falling for you before he even meet you.” she said to me. I pause for a moment and began to speak again.

“Well, who says I can’t for him?” I asked her in a serious tone. I haven’t been in love with the idea of being in love since I was with Wilmer. He did everything for me and for us not to work out really took a toll on me.

“Demi I am very proud of you for getting back there, but I know your type and Niall seems too fragile for you. BBUUUTTT…..If you really need me over there then I’m on my way. Just don’t lead him on ” She said genuinely.

“I won’t… now get your butt over here” I said laughing.

“Will do. Love ya!” she said almost singing those words.

“Love ya too” I said hanging up and hopping into the shower.