C30 - Don't give him that chance

---

It's dim here.

Silence is playing, and only Yoongi's footsteps can be heard throughout the hallway.

The moment he finally puts me down after he halts, I immediately swat his arms away and turn to him with furrowed eyebrows, mad eyes, and puckered lips – infuriated of what he did.

"Yoongi!" I snap at him. He jerks in his place, his eyes getting wide.

I don't care if he'll get mad at me.

I don't care if he'll punch me right after this.

(Which is absurd because I know he'd never do that.)

But what he did is completely unreasonable and mean and... just... downright evil!

I want answers why.

I can't believe he did that to Hoseok; his own cousin.

I... I can't believe he could even do that!

To a person at least.

I thought he was all nice and smiles and sunshine...

I thought...

I thought.

"Why did you do that?" I almost shout at him, but I hold back my voice so it comes as a mere whisper.

He seems to be taken aback for a second then he starts to stare back at me with dark eyes and a clenched jaw, so I step back a little further into a much darker area, to where the lockers might be hanging out.

"What do you mean?" he asks, voice low and sharp as he takes steps towards me.

When my back hits something hard, probably a wall, I lick my parched lips and look away from his intense gaze.

"I mean, you shouldn't have done that," I say and dare to peek at him through my bangs that are thankfully draping over my eyes so that he won't see how terrified they are. "You shouldn't have done that to Hoseok."

His expression doesn't change when I kind of glare at him. "You shouldn't have done that to anyone, Yoongi. I told you. He did nothing wrong."

"Taehyung!" he suddenly snaps at me, and I jolt sidewards, leaning onto the wall. "You saw what he did, right? You were there. You saw how dangerous of a monster he is!"

I close my eyes, keeping the tears back that are threatening to fall. "He's n-not a m-monster, Yoongi."

"He used you, he played with you: he's evil!"

"B-but, Yoongi... he saved me!"

"No, Taehyung. He wrecked you."

He clicks his tongue, shoots out a hand to my face, and touches my cheek gently.

He smiles meekly, but I only frown deeper.

"I did it for you, Taehyung," he says and pats my cheek once, his hand trailing down to my shoulder and landing on it with a squeeze.

His voice is full of sincerity, and I almost believe him, but then I remember what he did.

"He deserved all of it," he adds and clears his throat.

No. Hoseok didn't.

It wasn't his fault. You triggered him.

The moment Hoseok acted like that after you said some things to him, I knew that you had triggered him.