//FRIDAY NIGHT TIES//

Kali

We arrive at this beautiful mansion around the corner from Ma. The house has 10 bedrooms 12 bathrooms a den , a gym , a game room and my favorite a sex room you cant hear what's going on Yandy moans Way to load and the kids are gonna have their own room it says on their door "ANN BROWN" AND "KING BROWN" the kids are gonna be home alone when me and Yandy are going out. I trust them two all they do is fucking eat all day so I'm cool with it.

Kali:KIDS!

K/A:Coming *Running downstairs* Yes ma'am?

Yandy:Me and Ya momma are going out can we trust you two to be safe alone?

A/K:Yes but what if something happens and we cant call you?

Yandy:Here*Handing them iPhone 7s+*

K/A: OMG THX MOMMY!!*hugging her* *Ann passes out*

Y/K: ANN!!??

King: She's fine watch this*Kissing Ann deeply*

Ann: *Got up , breathing again*Wha happened?

King:Babe you passed out from the new iPhone.

Ann: Oh *Getting up*

Y/K:OK we see you later we leaving.

King: wait Ma can my friend James come over his parents went out tonight. Please *whining*

Kali:Sure. Babe lets go! *Kissing Ann and King* bye *Leaving with Yandy*

Ann

So tonight our parents are out at the club. King's Best friend James is Coming and We are having a three some 3 14 year olds this is gonna be fun James is cute but not cuter than my Sexy man can't wait to go to school and wait for bitches try and steal my man. They Betta catch these hands anyway the door bell rung imma go get it.

Ann:What up JJ?(James)

JJ:You ready for this "D"?

Ann:Hell Yea. BABE JJ IS HERE! come in *closing the door*

King: Wassup Brodie?

JJ:Nun just ready to have some fun how 'bout you bro?

King:Foe sure.

Ann:Lets go in the sex room

J/K:Sex room?

Ann:Yea!Mommy and mama got the sex room so you cant hear all the moaning and skin slapping and Screaming *Running to the Sex Room*

King:Bring that Juicy ass here girl *Running to the room*

JJ:Coming*Running to the room*

Kali

We went to Miami winehouse which is a Night club we got VIP since I'm famous if you didn't know but i love my fans a whole lot. The club closes at 2:20 where not gonna get too drunk cause we gotta drive home we drink , dance twerk with our Fans. We went in the bathroom to call the kids i just listened and was in Complete shocked i told Yandy open it quietly to here cause she was peeing.

King:JJ YOU GET BOTTOM I GOT TOP *stuck it in*

JJ:AITE *Stuck it in*

Ann:FUCKKK SHIT GO DEEPER KING AND JAMES!!! *DIGGING HER NAILS IN KINGS BACK*

King:FUCK BABE IM BOUT TO BUST AW MAN*Pounding Hard*

James:DAMN ANN YOU TIGHT*pounding fast and hard*

Ann:*MOANING LOUD AS HELL*
FUCK ME DADDY SHIT

Y/K:Y'ALL BOTH DEAD *Hung up*

K/A:MA?! *Still moaning*