//I LOVE HER SO MUCH//

Miller:I have bad news*Looking down*

Yandy:*Jumping up* What?!

Miller:Ann is in a Coma and Your wife is fine she was dehydrated that's all and what happened to Ann.

Yandy:Can we see her?

Miller:Yep come on*Hugging her*

Yandy:Thx so much

Miller:No problem

~Meanwhile with Yandy , King and Kali ~

Kali:Hey babe , hey killer

King:I'm sorry*Crying*

Kali:Sorry doesn't repay when you was fucking Nicki you wait until we get home , you caused her to make her wanna die and she's in a coma

Yandy:Yea , Why would you Fuck this ugly bitch i don't think Ann is ever gonna trust you anymore she loved you she wanted to have kids with you , get married but you blew it all away just cause of this Ugly hoe you wait until Ann get ahold of her she gonna kill her trust me i know.

King:I-I wanna have kids with her and get married but people keep on Approaching me and some of them are pretty , some are ugly but Ann is Sexy and her eyes are gorgeous why can i be the on in the Coma?I love her so much you don't even know*Putting his head on Kali*I miss her, Can i see her?

Kali:I guess so lets go y'all*Walking in Ann's room*

King:I'm so sorry I hope you forgive me*Crying*

Ann:I don't think so King*Crying*

King:Why?!

Ann:WHY?YOU CHEATED ON ME AND...AND..I HATE YOU. I WANTED TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU AND GET MARRIED YOU MESSED THAT UP IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD'VE NEVER DONE THIS *unhooking the IV and getting out of bed*Bye king go Get married and have kids with Nicki*Pulling Kali and Yandy to the Car*

Kali:You cant leave yet your not stable enough

Ann:Oh you Bitch*Saw Nicki in the Waiting room*

Nicki:Hey , Ann I'm so sorry for what I've done so can i have my man back?

Ann:*Punching her in the face*Oops sorry i was a reflex

Security Guard:Hey Break it up!

Miller:Shut up let her stress go away before she really Kill herself!Go on Ann

Nicki:WTF your crazy Hey , King*Rubbing her clit*

Ann:King you can have her you now what i wish i could of died my life is to crazy And YOU!*Shoving Nicki's Hand in her mouth causing her to Choke*

Nicki:*Gagging*St-op *Throwing up blood*

Ann:*Hopping on top of Nicki and Chocking her*

King:Ann!*Grabbing Ann in a Tight Grip*

Ann:*Kicking and Screaming* GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT....AHHHHHHHHHHH*Kick-ing King in the balls*

King:Fuck!*Dropping on his knees*

Ann:Im out, Ma if you need me i be in the car*Running out crying*

~Later at the house~

Ann:AHHHHHHH YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP*Throwing glass*YOU CHEATER*Stabbing knives in their photos*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Breaking his bed , Mirror , phone and ripping his Clothes*

King:WTF ANN?!

Ann:*slapping the shit outta him**Running off*

King:Ann!