//Loving family//

Out of no where i woke up."What the hell" "Why am i in the room" i look over and i see Yandy with a black eye i ran to her and say"Omg are you OK?What happened??" "Master Punched me because i asked for some food" "Wait was we just at the hospital?" I said confusingly "Umm..no.." "Omg i had a dream that we escaped" i yelled a bit "IM sorry" yandy cried "I have to tell you something Yandy" 'Talking to myself real quick' i have been falling for Yandy I never knew i would fall in love with a girl..but she's so pretty and Smart so imma tell her' "Yandy , i like you" i cried almost She sat there then got up and kissed me and said "i don't like you...i love you!" I kissed her back and we had sex...damn it was amazing i love her a lot and i hope if we get outta here i could start a life with her.....

A/N: Wassup yall imma make a new Name for This book and im going to to do a different dialog because i get confused on my own😂 srry doe lets get back to it p.s srry for not updating i've been busy with DUMB SCHOOL LORD JESUS I HATE SCHOOL BYE😚

Yandy:Um Kali i gotta tell you something...

Kali:Oh lord I'm Scared

Yandy:Well *Shaking*

Kali:Babe Spill It *Shaking a little*

Yandy:I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and have Kids with you but theres one more thing...*Tearing up*

Kali:Come on tell me *Getting up*

Yandy:Master Rapped me and im pregnant *Crying really hard*

Kali:Oml listen i really love you and i don't care we are gonna have that baby ok *Whipping Yandy tears*

Yandy:Ok

Kali:We have to get outta here but until then lets get to know each other a little more * Trying to smile*

Yandy: Ok...*Smiling*well...my birthday is in Two months and My parents Names are India and my dad's name is Brian But *Crying* He's in the Army and i havent seen him an..*Gets cut off by Her kiss*

Kali:You mean to tell me Your the daughter of India thé India *Smiling*

Yandy:Yep she was so exited for my birthday but until i Vanished*Saying with her head down*

Kali:Ok my turn my mom name is Kayla and my other mom name is Susan so i have two moms and 5 siblings...*Smiling*

Yandy:Your so lucky *Hugging Kali*

Kali: How?

*BANG!*

K/Y: Wtf?!

*They run out of the room and see then other girls Wooping his ass and cutting him and Stabbing him with forks*

K/Y : What the hell are yall doing?!

Girls: He tried to Punch all of us and Martha grabbed 20 or more Forks and started throwing them at him..see that's why he has 10 in his neck and 10 in his stomach *SMIRKING AT RICK*

Yandy: We gotta tell yall something..

Girls:What?

Yandy: Me and Kali are dating! * Deeply kissing Kali*

Everyone: *Went wild* *Clapping*

Y/K: This is our moment to Leave

Leah:Listen he has Suitcases upstairs and Guys where in a fucking Mansion Grab anything you want!!NOW! GO GO GO!!!!

*The girls Ran upstairs a and grabbed Plan tickets to Miami where Their Parents live they also got Food , 77.8M dollars and they thought He robbed a bank (lol) and Other things they took a Shower and went outside. They call a Uber a Yandy was sick because she's pregnant then Kali threw up*