//Daddy//

King

So i ran downstairs and see my baby crying to mommy and Mama i feel so bad but i didn't do anything wrong..When i saw those text messages on Instagram l Cried a little inside. But I've never seen her cry so much i just wanna beat the Bricks off of Alexa. It's crazy how she kissed me like that i hate that she just Ehh! i gotta talk to her Like pronto!

King:Hey Ann

Ann:Bye King. Goodnight Ma*Going to her room*

Kali:Still didn't work Out?

King:No look *Showing her the text messages*

Kali:Omg she does love you...But really in The Janitors Closet?

King:Well i had to i didn't have other choice*Looking sad*

Kali:Well give her that dick then she been talking about it all day and its Boring i like Virginia.*Smiling , Laughing*

King:Aite I'll try goodnight *Kissing Kali*

Kali:Goodnight honey

~ In Ann's room ~

King:Hey Ann how you doing?

Ann:Hey , whats up Jenn what you doing?*ignoring king*

King:Hello , I'm right here

Ann:Yea i know , know bye..Yea girl I'll call you back or S.Y.A.S.T(see you after school tomorrow)*Getting in her bed* Bye king get out!

King:I'm sorry *Getting in the bed with her* I'm sorry baby*Sticking 2 Finger in her*

Ann:AWW FUCK*about to cum*

King:*pulling down his pants and Pulling on a Condom* You ready for daddy?*Trying not to be loud cause our mommies rooms are next to Us*

Ann:Yas fuck *Moaning**Getting on top*

King:You like that?*Going fast*

Ann:Fuckkk yess *Had the headboard banging on the wall*

King:*Moaning*Fuckkk

Kali

I was trying to take my Black ass to sleep but i hear my wall be banged on and i put my ears to the wall i hear Ann screaming kings Name and saying Daddy i laugh at the most. I have a little game plan I'm still pissed at what yandy's dad did to her. I'm crazy asf high key. My Grandad was in a Mob and was on the Local News everyday for killing somebody or hurting them and i inherited that. I'm loco also I'm down for my family. Dis is my time.

Kali:Babe?

Yandy:Yea?

Kali:Tell me more about your dad..

Yandy:umm..i lied and said that he was in the army b-but he li-lives in Miami And I-I hate him

Kali:You know where he live?

Yandy:1234 Foreman Dr.(random Street dead ass😂) Please don't hurt him!

Kali:WHY Y'ALL ALWAYS SAY"PLEASE DON'T HURT EM" LIKE WAT THE FUCK *Getting out of the bed*

Yandy:Don't he's dangerous*Shaking*

Kali:*putting on all black and some Tim's* Oh yea *Grabbing her favorite gun*

Yandy:No babe wait*Grabbing her pink gun*

Yandy

Kali is crazy and she cant whisper she said her grandad was in a Mob and he killed people also hurt them. My mom is the same way. She was in a gang called "The Red Panthers" she was in that gang until she had me. I never knew until i was 12 when she was in the house and this random ass dude Named Alex She had a Draco , A rocket launcher and 20 Pistols. She's crazy...really crazy. We texted the kids "where going somewhere and don't do anything stupid!"

Kali:*Talking to herself*FUCKING DICK U WANNA RAPE MY WIFE IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU. YOU JUST WAIT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!*Punching and kicking the car door*

Yandy:Babe calm down*Driving fast*

Kali:NO , THIS DICK HEAD RAPPED YOU AND ACT LIKE ITS OK !*Screaming and kicking*AHHHHHH

Yandy:where here*see a man on the steps that looks like her dad*

Kali:*Opening the door and running to him in anger**Pointing the gun to his head*HEY , sir you know Yandy brown?

Brian:u..hh N-No who are yu?

Kali:Im the lightskin bitch who's gonna kill you..BABE COME HERE!*cocking the gun*

Yandy:*Running to see Brian*YOU BITCH*Pistol whipping him*

Brian:OWE WHO ARE YOU?

Kali:*Shooting him in both knees* Think harder

Brian:SHIT..IDK WHO ARE YOU?

Kali:Imma shoot your dick..any clue?

India:SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKA* cocking the gun to his dick*

K/Y:Ma?

India:In the flesh!

Brian:Oh shit

India:Remember when yuh rapped my daughter*Pulling out another gun at his head*

Brian:Yea it was good with her tight little pussy*Smiling*

King:Say that one more time*Cocking the gun at his head*

I/Y/K:King?

Ann:*Stabbing him in both legs*say That again please*Pulling out a gun*

I/Y/K:Ann?

K/A:Yep

Yandy:How you find us?

King:We heard y'all throughout the wall*Laughing*

Brian:Can i go?

King:NO NIGGA*shooting him in the dick*

Brian:YOU DICK WHO ARE YOU?!

King:I'm the Light skin Nigga who was made by you

??:*SCREAMING*HELP!!!

India:*Busing open the door*Oh My God.

This is s Teaser😀😀who is screaming "help!?"...Why did India say"Oh My God."...Will Brian die? Sorry if its short imma finish another one by Tuesday..Bye😍