//MY MASTER//

At the "slave house"

We are still in the van the women covered in blood(mines) she yells at Mark saying "OMFG MARK IMMA KILL YOUR ASS WTF IM TELLING BOSS YOUR LUCKY I DON'T SHOOT YOU WITH WITH MY DRACO!!!" Mark pulls it out and its SLIMY , GOOEY , WET AND BLOODY. After he pulled it up i passed out.

I woke up and I'm in a 2 by 8 inch cage and i look up its this guy he says "Welcome I'm Rick your new master" "do you have any questions?" I said "yah , why am i here?" He shakes his head then say "Hmm hmm hmm you have been selected because we are collecting lots of slaves now will you like to meet them?" I stuttered "y-yess" He yells "MARK BRING OUT THE GALS" i see about 5 but appears that one is....dead. He says to mark "Put dead Kat in he fire pit" "Yes boss"

* * *

"Sweet heart these are your Slave mates 1.Emma 2.Leah 3.Yandy 4.Martha 5.Ana you guys will be staying in the slave room...Together"*He tells us to follow him into the slave room and says....*"you guys will get to know each other and be friends I'm a nice person" he said With a grin. *He shuts the door and locks it i Garnette he had about 10 locks on the door*

Emma says "H-hi" i say "hello"

*We all chat until master come in*
"OK lady's I'm leaving and you will be in charge until i get back OK don't try any funny shii OK" we all say "YES MASTER" *He leaves then come back in the room and say "oh yea ill be gone 5 hours at my party yea!!" *Master was stupid because the left the doors unlocked and his crew went with him*

•WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT??