To the Readers

This is for you guys.

Enjoy, ya idgits!

~~

Author's pov

"Hello there, readers." Lucifer waves happily. Then Michael appears right beside him. "Mikey!!!!" he screams and pulls him into the hug. 

He laughs, smiling, and hugs Lucifer back. "Hey so Author," they turn to me. "Why are we being stolen from Jaz again?" 

Me~ Okay one, I asked Jaz and she is okay with me borrowing you guys for this story. And two, because I need your help.

"Ooo what kind of help." Lucifer said childishly as Michael sighed at him lovingly. 

Me~ I'm doing a special thing for the readers here because they are inherently awesome and are so kind and amazing and I can't so please I wanna do something special for them.

Michael nods happily. "Something with squiggles sound good?"

I nod, smiling excitedly as Lucifer flies to the room that once housed The Fourth Wall. He comes back to my AU with the Army of squiggles at his heels. I reach down to pa one and they all crowd around me, bouncing happily. I let my squiggles join them for a bit before those two squiggles jump back onto my arm. Lucifer ad Michael are also interacting with the squiggles, because there are hella squiggles now from all the comments.

"Thanks for the squiggles, everyone." Lucifer smiles at the readers who are now also playing with the squiggles. 

Me~ So here's what I was thinking. Everyone, let the squiggle chose you- but there is one in there for each of you guys. 

"Oh so you made a plan for the squiggles now?"

Me~ Yep. This way they can remain as an army through the fandom, and can make people happier by being there for them .But if you hurt the squiggles, the wrath of Heaven, Hell, and Fangirl will rain down upon you more quickly than even Chuck's wrath.

Michael and Lucifer stared in shock because yeah no, there will not be messing with squiggles. 

"I kind of miss them but they are all still there because they're making people happier." Michael said to Lucifer, who nodded in agreement. The readers had gotten their squiggle. So now their squiggles could be used to make someone happier. 

Me~ I wanted the Readers to know, squiggles make me happier and I know from comments on Jaz' book that they make others happier too so I wanted to give you guys squiggles because happiness and you all deserve complete and utter happiness okay. 

"So can we go wreak havoc upon your world now?" Lucifer asks. Michael shakes his head viciously. 

Me~ Nope. Not unless you can get me to London, England right about now. Or Melbourne, Australia. Or New Orleans, Louisiana, 'Merica. But in general yes London, England. 

Lucifer smiled. "I wish, but I would get all of you guys to Melbourne so you can be in a different hemisphere." 

Michael sighs. "We wish too, because family, but one day Author. One day you'll get there." I sigh with him.

Me~ I know, but.. gah feels. About IRL things.

Both of them look at me with Sympathy. 

Me~ Meh. I'll meet them soon. One day.

I smile as they both smile, before getting the squiggles that had mysteriously spawned so there were no even more squiggles than before. 

"They're so cute, they're like our kids Mikey." Lucifer whispers, distracted by the happy squiggles.

"Also guys." Lucifer says. "if you're feeling down, remember that squiggle. I wouldn't have let you have it if I didn't think you deserved it. You deserve to be happy. Let the squiggle make you happier, please, you have earned that squiggle." Michael nods in agreement before I let them go, probably to be coupley in "Through the Fourth Wall." 

Me~ Bye for now, ya idgits.