Holy Fangirl/boy

So Michael's and Lucifer's first time with their fans? 

Destiel, Sabriel, and Michifer?

People fangirling/boying over everything? 

Enjoy, ya idgits! 

Michael's pov

"Holy..." I say, half to myself. The other half of that was for Lucifer, the guy I really do have a crush on. 

"...Fangirl." He finishes for me. I nod, semi-incoherently, as we stare at the chaos before us. 

It was our first book signing, okay? We had no idea what to expect. But we didn't expect this many people to be lined up outside of the regular library, waiting for a autographed copy of our books. There were men and women and probably more people than that. We don't know everything, after all, no matter how much Luci likes to pretend that we do. 

"Shut up Mikey. And stop breaking the wall."

"Hey, you do it all the time!" I say indignantly as we cautiously make our way towards the crowd of the most dangerous people you will ever meet. I mean, you guys do like my future husband, after all. Speaking of- hands off. I called dibs in Heaven long before any of you were even thought to be created. 

"Yes, but that's me. I'm allowed. You're supposed to stop me."

"Meh. I'm too lazy for that." 

"You're not allowed. I'm sure the readers agree, for the most part. it's my thing."

"Ugh fine. Let's go inside, okay?" He nods. 

We are immediately let through, almost the way the angels in Heaven would avert their eyes when we would walk past in the Supernatural!Verse. Except that there was a lot of squeeing, screaming, gasps, and overall fangirling. It really wasn't that bad, I love our fans right now. 

(As you will continue to love them because fans of you guys are amazing.)

"Well it wasn't the Supernormal!Verse that our Overlady and Normal Author Jaz has created." Lucifer smirked. "(Hey look Author! I can do () too!)" He says as I laugh.

Author: *Snatches () that I keep calling () because I'm too lazy to actually type out the word that it's called*

Also Author: You are not allowed to have these Lucifer, you already have stuff.

Lucifer, with me smirking in the background: "Oh yeah? Like What?"

Author: ~~

Luci and me: "Ooo Squiggles!" 

Author: Now can we get back to the story please? Thank you.

As we carried one squiggle each, we entered the doors of our favorite place to be- THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!

It really was a beautiful Library. The Author would like to state here that this is an imaginative Library, and any relation to places real or otherwise imaginary is completely coincidental.

There were double doors, first off, ancient wooden ones that looked like they could have been created in some ancient city. They were wooden with curling designs on it, like you would see on a Hobbit style door, but shaped like traditional Church doors. The inside rose up to heights, kind of like Hogwarts, to create arches in the ceiling. The room we are currently in must have been close to 30 feet tall, and at least as wide as a football field. Probably larger, but all the bookshelves made everything feel a little more like home. There were different corridors branching off of this room, leading to meeting rooms and such. At the back, there was a grand staircase that led to the second floor, aka the entirety of the Adult's Section. The staircase also led to the third floor, which was the Children's Area. The entire Library had once been a mansion, a castle really, so there were lots of ancient tapestries and designs on the walls and ceilings. They were mainly a rich red and shimmering gold, experts keeping them up. The designs were curls, like on the door, hand carved into the walls who knows how long ago. The shelves were as tall as they could be, a balcony weaving it's way around the lower level to give access to more books.