The Coffee Ship

*Takes a page (or an entire book...) from the lovely Author Gabriels_Wings books* 

Thank you for letting me do this, Jaz XD

So no the title isn't a typo, I'm trying to be like my amazing sister when she wrote 'Mall of Ships' in Unknown Colours... I swear I do come up with some things on my own but admit it, Jaz is an inspiration to us all XD 

Enjoy this very Michifer and Sabriel chapter thingy, ya idgits :p

Michael's pov

"Um... Michael?" Lucifer asks slowly, seeing as the two of us had just been pulled from the real world into... oh it's Clara's story, 26 Letters.

Lucifer seems to realize this too, before looking sadly at our living room, which is where we are right now. "Luci, what is it?" 

"The... We were at a Convention..." He looks at me, wide-eyed and sad. Then the Author appears, 'cause she has some splanin' to do. 

~~ Okay I am borrowing you guys from Jaz, but don't worry. I am the Author, I can do whatever I want. I have created a TARDIS for the two of you, and so you can go back to the convention because it goes to any universe- books, movies, TV shows, or otherwise. It's a TARDIS, after all. So you can go back there, but please I need you guys for this book too. There are ships that need to get together, after all.~~

Lucifer had brightened considerably at that. I was officially scared because he can now break the wall literally anywhere. 

I sigh.

Between these Authors, there is no way this will end well. But anyway, Lucifer is happy, so how can I not be happy with him? Admit, one of the most adorable things ever is when Satan here smiles.

Then the Author transports us to a Cafe because she's a lazy little thing, whom is annoyed at me now.

Me:*Gets poked*

Author, probably: *giggles*

Lucifer: Kisses me as he also giggles...

Then we realize that we were here to spy on ships and find out what exactly the Letters were because Charlie Bradbury wants to know. And we are wise enough to know not to mess with the fangirls, unless (according to Luci) it's to break the wall because a lot of them actually like that. 

That's when we see Gabriel walking towards that guy we saw him with at the signing... oh who are we kidding, we all know it's Sam Winchester. 

Sam is smiling slightly awkwardly, and being Gabriel's brother's boyfriend with said brother, I know that Gabe is also being slightly awkward.

"I ship it so hard, Oh my Dad." Lucifer says. We creep closer as we try to stifle our giggles. 

"Really, Luci." I sigh after I stop giggling, though of course I'm still smiling. I love this guy, after all. 

"Well duh." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me. We are hidden in some conveniently placed bushes, where we can sti on each other's lap and be hidden but with a fairly good view of Sabriel. 

"So why are we doing this?" Lucifer asks me.

"Because if we don't, then Clara will make Anna from Unknown Colours appear and spy on them."

"To quote that part of Unknown Colours, 'Oh god, we better stay here then.'"

"To also quote that part of Unknown Colours, 'Yep.'"