Ceylan x Reader- An Angles beat!

(PFFT TOTALLY NOT AN ANIME TITLE (Please don't sue me ;;))

It was 5:27 pm you just got put because you were in an extra art class when you heard a boy singing and an electric guitar (?) you open the door of the auditorium to see a boy, with a blue jacket, that had yellow design that looked like wings he had blue hair and possibly goggles then you realized who it was..Your crush and best friend - Ceylan Jones.

(the song Ceylan did) Ceylan finally notice for your presence and blushed madly "*Y-Y/N?!"he said in the most embarrassed voice ever "That was amazing Ceylan!!"You smiled at the blue haired boy unaware of his feelings towards you. He had liked you as well though he was to embarrass to tell anyone..

[--At home--]

"What an exciting day!!" You Chirped while smiling you saw a message on your watch it was from Ceylan, you jumped a bit but smiled you opened the message.

-

Ceylan:*Y/N?

You:Yes?

Ceylan:Please don't tell anyone what you saw!

You:you playing the guitar?

Ceylan:Please..!

You:Hmmmm. Ok! Buuuut-

Ceylan:Ohhh Boi.(I'm not sorry XD)

You:In return I want you to play for me once more!

Ceylan:Do I have too..? >\\\< I'm horrible at playing!

You:Not to me!

Ceylan:Fine!

You:Yay!!

[--3 weeks later!--]

After doing a lot of research for the perfect song Ceylan was ready to put on a show for you and you alone. He invited you back to the auditorium to do one finale show.

Long before he knew it his 3 other friends had appeared to hear this music.

Comments like "YOU CAN DO CEYLAN!!" Or "WIN HER HEART" were shouted, you were confused what did they mean? You thought negative on this but then the made up lyric came in "I love you *Y/N~"He sang, Your eyes were wide and your heart beating to the beat of the melody then you leaned in and kissed him, he didn't freak out he stayed calm and kissed back, You stopped and saw wings. "C-Ceylan..?"You asked but it was you imagination he leaned in and said "In return for this I want you to be mine~."He smiled as you nodded in return to this Angle's beat.

-END~
#HappyStoriesWithEneichi