An Insurgent Twist

An Insurgent Twist

What am I doing? Oh yeah, I start to slide some shorts on and a long sleeve T-shirt. I slip down the hallways to Tobias' room. The wooden floorboards at the Amity compound are old and rickety. The Amity are too peacefully sleeping to notice a person quietly sneaking in the hallways.
I slowly pull open the heavy door to Tobias' room. The door squeaks and I cringe. I look over at Tobias and see his eyes slowly open. I barely make out his faint words, "C'mere" the words are slightly slurred since he just woke up. He scoots over and I crawl under the warm covers. "Nightmare?" he asks. "Yes," I don't elaborate. I snuggle close, already feeling a bit drowsy. "Can I ask you to promise me something?" his voice hints with a slight plead. "Yeah, sure" "Can you promise me, t-that you won't go to the Erudite compound on a suicide mission?" I think quickly, Tris what do you really think? You can't just leave Tobias? Could you? No, Tris he would be rushed. But you you need to stop even more people from the suicide simulation! I can't make up my mind. I can see Marlene hit the pavement far away from the roof of the Dauntless compound. "Tobias, I----"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you wish to know my update schedule...

I might have conflicts, but I will at least, update one a week! I apologize in advance if I miss a day!

I'm so terribly sorry that this is short! This is my first FanFic!!

Sorry to do this, BUT, I had to! I ask, ONE comment? I don't care if it's a hate. I just want to see what you think. I love writing and I will try to update every other day.

DISCLAIMER- THE LOVELY VERONICA ROTH OWNS THE DIVERGENT TRILOGY!!!!! I think that we know the rest...