An Insurgent Twist: Chapter 4

• Dedicated to My friend, Hannah D.

Sorry if this is crappy! It's also going to be a little short.

I think I have an idea... " I say.

I have some ideas in my head, I just need help from a little someone.

"Tobias, we need to go to Abnegation. There's someone that we need to talk to, just trust me." I say. I don't know if he will like going to another faction.

"Okay. But why are we going to Abnegation? Of all factions, this one?" I know why he sounds worried.

"I just need you to understand that what we are doing is for the better." I say firmly.

"So, when are we leaving?" He asks.

"Right now." I say. "I know that we can pass since you're a Dauntless member person."

"Tris, will we need weapons?"

"We might. I don't think so though. We should bring guns just in case." I say hesitantly.

"Well let's get going." He says with slight enthusiasm.

We go to the training room and pick up revolvers and a box of bullets. We dash past the pit and the chasm, towards the stairs leading to the roof. I hear a distant whistle and know that the train will be here in a few minutes. I wish that I didn't have to go to this person for help. I know that I made him dislike me for what I did.

"Tobias, we need to be quiet when we get there. You how the factionless act now that they get cared for by the volunteer workers." I say slowly so that he will know that I'm being very serious.

"Yes I know Tris." He says assuringly.

The train appears and we break into a run. Many a times I've done this wanting to feel an adrenaline rush, but now I just want to get it over with. I crawl over to him and sit in his lap. He smiles at me and I find a small smile making its way on the front of my face. We sit in silence for the few minutes of the ride, just relishing each others warmth. When we reach Abnegation, I pull Tobias towards my old home. He starts to resist when we near Marcus' house.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Oooh!! Cliffhanger!!

I hate making it short. I had writers block and I kinda just made up bits as I went. I hope that you all (y'all) have a great Valentine's Day! Whether you're a Single Pringle (me) or have a boyfriend/ girlfriend or wife/hubby, or even a brother or sister (not me), tell them how much they mean to you!! You all that have read this (9 so far) know that I really appreciate you reading this (the story, and well the authors note too)!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! 💝💝💝🎉🎊💐💖😘😘💞💘💕💕❤️💗💓💋!!

VERY IMPORTANTAY!!!!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Just so you know.....

Yes it is there! Just scroll down! I don't want readers that haven't finished the chapter, and those few that read the authors not to read it beforehand.

SPOILER ALERT!

Marcus will not be a part of the NEXT chapter. He may reappear..... Hint , hint.

He will not be super important. I'm trying not to give away the entire next few chapters away.