An Insurgent Twist: Chapter 6

DISCLAIMER- DIVERGENT VERONICA ROTH, ME-WELL, NOT A LOT, AND CERTAINLY NOT DIVERGENT!!

"When he comes back to the Dauntless compound. And you're going to meet me with him." I say in a deadly tone. I wonder what' showing through Tobias' head right now. He just learned that I have a brother and that I have kept so many secrets from him.

"Tris? What are we going to do after we deposit my 'father' at Erudite? I mean, I know that he will be executed, but what will happen after that. He'll probably be really confused as to why he's there and how he got there." Tobias says uncomfortably.

"Well, we won't have to worry about him, so... I think that we will just head to Dauntless and just go from there. Now, as to of when we will begin Operation Give-away-the-Divergent, I think we should begin to discuss the details of our plan." I say hesitantly.

"Okay. So I have learned that we paralyze him when he comes back, then take his limp body to the train, go to Erudite, but do we just leave him in a heap, or do we give him to the guard while wearing diguises?" He asks confused.

We continue to discuss the tiniest details, down to where and specifically when we will inject him. I check my watch to see the time; 4:37 a.m.

"Four, I think that we need to leave now. If we don't get back soon, we will look suspicious. We can't risk any obstacles in this already complex operation." I say forcefully. He needs to understand how very important this is. I mean he knows to take it seriously, but I really don't want more wired Dauntless simulationly committing suicide.

"Okay Tris. Good-bye Caleb, nice meeting you." He says with a tone indicating that they were leaving.

"Bye Beatrice and Four. Be careful. I want this to work too." Caleb says sounding quite calm considering what kind of plans that we had.

"Tobais, when's the next train?" I say worried. We need to get there before 5:30 a.m., thats when the Dauntless guards go to the tracks searching for 'misfits.' We hop on the train as it slows down slightly at the Abnegation stop.

"Oomph!" I grunt, lading on my left shoulder. It's sore from, oh who knows!

"You okay?" Tobias asks me as I sit up on the train cart.

"Yep. I have no fricking clue as to why my shoulder's sore!" I say clueless.

" 'Kay, just making sure." He says warily.

We arrive at 5:14, enough time to not be caught. We head back to his apartment and go to bed.

"I love you, Tris." Whispers in my ear. I know I would say it back but I'm too far gone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I bet you guys thought that I left you! I'm so terribly sorry! I had a SUPER busy week!!! Please Fourgive, (haha) me! I will be back again Friday! That will be on my high school one! I'm sorry it was short I'm so tired and I felt really bad with my OCD and Perfectionist inside me, that I HAD to update. I can't lie about my schedule either, can I?