An Insurgent Twist: Chapter 2

-DivergentFourTris46

First: I'm listening to Katy Perry's new song, 'Black Horse' this may or may not affect the story.

Second: I'm snowed in so there maybe another chapter up today!

Third: The last chapter was in Tris' POV.

Fourth: Marcus Eaton is still evil knevil!!

I typed the word Erudite when Katy says "aphrodite" Haha!

My chapters should be a bit longer now!

Okay now for the chapter!

Oh and I meant for this: ]|| to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TRIS' POV

Recap:

"Tobias, I ]|| promise. I promise that I won't go to the Erudite. You know that I don't make stupid promises." I say these words steadily and smoothly. Really , I'm scared that he won't believe me. He seems to sense this.

"Say it again."

"I promise that I won't go to the Erudite compound on a suicide mission." I huff. "I want you to believe me. You say that you do, but sometimes I sense that you can't or won't believe me." My voice ends weakly. I wish it hadn't.

"Tris, I have and will believe you and take your word as the truth." He sounds so sincere.

"Okay. I, I don't want you to go either, though. You ask me, and what if you're just asking me to stay so that you can go. Please don't leave me!" I plead.

"Now you understand how I feel." He chuckles lightly to himself. "I won't go. If you go I go, but if you stay I stay. Wherever you go I go."

"I love you, Tobias." I make my voice very loving, dripping like honey.

"I love you too, Tris." He tries to imitate my voice. I giggle and press my lips to his. He presses the small of my back, pushing me closer to him. He breaks away and grins the same same "famous" crooked smile.

I drift off with the same smile as his.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I wake up to a buzz. at first I think that it's an alarm clock. as I become more aware, I see Tobias standing at the bathroom sink, clippers in hand, carefully shaving off his small stubble.

"Morning." my voice sounds jovial (happy, bouncy, cheerful)

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he sounds tired, like he didn't just get up.

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yeah, I guess..." His voice trails off.

"Oh, well..." My mind wanders off thinking about what we should do today.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Heyyy Four! Do you an' Trisss wanna come overrrr to a party at my place? Christinaaa, Will, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, Shaunaaaa, and I will be thereee!" He sounds like he's already had a couple of drinks.

"Yeah sure!" Tobias yells back. He looks at me to confirm. I nod approvingly. Tobias and I dress in multiple layers. We know for sure that there will be truth or dare.

We start to walk over to Zeke's apartment when I notice a very familiar face. And I don't like what I see.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried to make this one longer I am posting either today or tommorow. Expect an update on Friday or before! I hope you guys like it! Read and Review!