Chapter 5: It's Okay

Okay, so I'm gonna try to do Four's point of view every four chapters! Like 8th chapter then 12th, then 16th.... Okay I'm doing

Divergent characters belong to Veronica Roth . If I were her (I wish...) , I wold not be in school and have to worry about projects. 

Four's POV!!

Nooo!!! Why Tris why???? I thought that you knew I hated Marcus, and I thought you did too!!!

(They talk in whispers)

"Tobias, we're not going to his house. Don't worry." Tris says. I really hope that she's not tricking me. We take a turn to the left.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see"

"But Tris!"

"Toby, just wait and be quiet!"

"Ugghh!"

We walk past Susan and Robert's house and then we walk up to the stoop of an unfamiliar home. (front step/porch kinda thing) We poke around the porch for a little bit. "Ah ha!" She says quietly. Then Tris suddenly leads me to the back of the house.

"Caleb?" She whispers.

"Yes?" A voice whispers back. "Bea, is it you?"

"Yeah it's me with another person. Don't worry though. He's super, uh, trustful." She says stuttering at trustful. Maybe she doesn't want the Caleb guy to know that we're dating. Wait, have they been communicating without me knowing?!

"Tris. I really need you to tell me what's up with this Caleb dude. I don't know if I like where I think this is going." I say gruffly.

"Four, wink, I want you to meet my brother Caleb. Caleb, Four." She says calmly while looking at me for confirmation that I understand about the nickname using. I nod slightly and say, "Nice meeting you. So will you get to the point?" I'm still standing here only knowing that she has a brother. That's the only thing that I've learned from the hour that it took to get here. 

"Well, you know how Jeanine wants Divergents well... we were thinking about putting paralyzing serum into your 'father' and then sending him to Erudite. No one can fight the paralyzing serum, so that's how we are going to get him on the train and getting him to the Erudite gates." Tris says steadily so that I can take it in. "Caleb has been studying serums so that we can pull this off so that people can be safe and so we can be rid of the existence of your 'father'."  Tris continues.

"Okay so when are we going to stick the in him?" i ask

"When he comes back to the Dauntless compound. And you're going to meet me with him." Tris sounds deadly serious.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Okay! Another chapter! I would appreciate some commnets and votes! I want feedback on whether or not 'ghosts' or actual people are reading this!

-DivergentFourTris46