Chapter 7: Fucking Boners

"I am bored." Abhishek announced, abandoning the zener diode device.

I sigh "It has been only two hours."

We worked another hour, Abhishek explaining me the working of transistors.

As we were about to wind up, Abhishek's bag started to vibrate.

"You got phone in school premises!" I whisper shout, glancing nervously at the door.

The lab assistant could come in any minute to check on two of us.

"Chill" Abhishek said "No one will know."

"Don't come crying to me when teachers find out and take you phone" I warned him.

"I wouldn't. I would go to Rohan."

"Hey, why won't you come to me?"

"But you just said don't come to me."

"Irrelevant. What about before that? You won't cry in front of me because I am a girl and would think less of you for it because you are a boy."

He made a face "No, because Rohan makes nice chocolate cake. He bakes me one eveytime I get upset. And I happen to like cake, which you don't give me. Even if you did, it would be already half eaten."

"Rohan knows how to bake!" I ask astonished.

"He does. He is just embarrassed." Abhishek picks up his bag and removes his phone.

"It's Saurabh, asking for notes" Abhishek says.

I snicker.

"What are you smiling at? you creep" Abhishek comments

I laugh loudly "Whenever I think about Saurabh, the week of this year's Annual Day's celebration comes to my mind."

"Why what happened?"

"Before that, Abhishek did you bring your scooty?"

"Yeah"

"Then let's get out. I will tell you on the way"

We head out to the school parking lot, while I continue my story "So everyone is busy working for the Annual Day, but since twelfth standard can't take part, Mrs. Sonia decided we should make best of our time and study physics."

"Was I present that day?" Rohan asked, kick starting his scooty.

"Fuck! I hate winters" Rohan curses.

"Same. Happens to me everyday" I sympathize "By the way, you were absent pretending you had the flu"

The scooty starts, Abhishek settles first, then I hop behind him "So were learning em waves, and then Roopali looks at Suarabh sitting next to her in the adjacent row."

"What does she sees?" Abhishek asks, his voice faint because of the scooty's speed.

I lean in, my hands resting on the sides of his stomach for support "He has got a little situation."

"He peed?" Abhishek questions, incredulous.

I chuckle "No, he got a fucking boner. Right in the middle of the class. Every girl in our row saw it."

Abhishek laughs loudly "Fuck!"

"It was like a tent"

He crosses the main road, and we are on the abadoned street that leads to my society.

"I'm thinking about going to Rohan's house. Want to come?"

"Nope" Rohan lives opposite to my society and I dislike going to his.

Kids are mean there.

I shift away from Abhishek, then run my hand down his back, slowly.

"What are you doing?" Abhishek jumped.

"Nothing" I mutter as I trace circles on his back "Roopali used to do that to me in the middle of the class."

"And you are doing this to me because?" he asks quitely, now leaning into the touch.

"I like touching people" I answer "When they like it, of course"

"How do you know I like it?"

I drop my hands as my society gate comes into view "You are a teenage boy with no girlfriend and truck loads of porn in your computer, of course you want to touched. Of course you like it even though I am not pretty like Kesha."

He stops the scooty, I hop off and leave without saying anything.