The Mission Part 2

Ohm's Pov

He digs the knife deeper into his neck. "N-no" I say quietly so they don't hear me. "Are you sure!" He yells again. "Y-yes p-positive" he says. "He's no use to us now" says the man next to him. I take off my mask. Stop time! Stop time! It's not working!! He puts away the knife and takes out a gun. STOP TIME!!! He puts the gun up to Bryce's head. "Any last words idiot?" He says holding the trigger. STOP TIME! STOP TIME!!!!!! "I-I love you Ryan" says Bryce. STOP TIME!!!!!!!! STOP TIME!! He pulls the trigger. Instead of hearing Bryce yell in pain. I hear nothing. I look around the corner. Only to see Everyone and everything completely frozen. I had done it. I had stopped time. I run over to Bryce. I untie everyone and bring the others to the wall I has standing by. I picked up Bryce bridle style. I saw the bullet was right before his head. He has tears in his eyes. I walk him over to the van. I think about what he said. Did he really love me? I open up the door  to the van. I see Brock freaking out, but frozen at the same time. I set Bryce down on a chair in the van. I give him a kiss on the cheek. I walk out of the van back. I see the guys still in the place I left them. I take their ear pieces back. I place them next to them. I walk over to the guy that was about to shoot Bryce. I put my mask back in my pocket. I snap my fingers. Time slowly goes back to normal. The bullet hits the wall. I take the guys gun and hit him in the stomach. Only to be knocked down. I look up to see the guys surprised and scared. From my ear piece I hear one thing. "RYAN!" Yells Bryce. "I l-love you B-Bryce" I say right before the world becomes black and I pass out.

Ugh I have a fever and it sucks.