The Leader

Ohm's Pov

Bryce stayed in the van with Brock and I'm really nervous. I walk along the edge of the wall. I see a man walk over to a door. Lock door. The door locks. He pulls on the door trying to open it. "Guards!" He yells. The guards push the door unlocked. Shit... he's gonna get away. He runs out into the woods to get away. I quickly get up. I run out of the door. I see the guys chasing him. Bryce is in the front. We run to a cliff with a waterfall. He's gone. He start to walk back when I hear a scream. I turn around to see Bryce holding on to a branch. Above the cliff. I see the man holding him. "BRYCE!" I yell running towards him. He takes Bryce's hands and drops him. He falls. Land him safely! Land him safely! The man runs away. I look down the cliff. No sign of him. "Bryce!" I yell. The only sound are echoes and the crashing waves. I frown and tear up. Bryce... he's gone... we walk back to the van. We drive an hour home. I walk to my bedroom.. I sit and cry.

Bryce's Pov

We start to walk back when I get pulled back. I scream. The guys turn around. I hold my hands on the branch gripping as hard as I can. "BRYCE!" Yells Ryan running towards me. "This is a warning" he says quietly so only I can hear. He takes my hands and drop me. "I love you Ryan!" I yell with the last breath I have. I fall into the water. I feel myself float a little bit. Down to floor of the ocean. I float a little bit to the land and under a tree. I hear the sound of my name being yelled. Echoes.. The only other sounds are the crashing of the waves. I try to yell back. All that comes out if a low squeak. I don't have any energy. I can't move.. Darkness fills my vision. And I fall into a deep sleep.