The Escape

Ohm's Pov

I take off my mask and I put it in my pocket. "Unlock" I say. Immediately the door unlocks. Although the training was tough, I learned a lot from it. The doors swings open and in comes Evan and the rest of the gang. The siren goes of. "Everyone this is my team!" Yells Evan. "We are here to save you!" Yells Lui is his squeaker voice. Everyone rushes out to the vans. I start to run towards the doors when I hear guards. I turn around to see the guards with guns, shooting at us. "Pick up gun and fly over to me" I say. Next thing I know the gun is coming towards me. I catch it and aim. Okay Ryan just like you did with Bryce. Aim... FIRE! The bullet goes straight into his arm. Causing him to yell in pain and drop his gun. Evan, Delirious and Bryce take a gun. They do just as I do. I can see from the corner of my eye Tyler, Lui and Marcel guiding people into the back of the vans. I see David and Panda scared out of their minds. They are confused and concerned. I dash over to them. "Go into the vans with them," I say pointing to the guys, "trust me" They nod and run over to the guys. I aim again. I feel a sharp pain shoot in my leg. Pain washes over my body. I shout as I fall to the ground. The pain is unbearable. I see Bryce run over to me. He sits down next to my hurt body. "Omg Ryan!" He says tears forming in his eyes. He feels my pockets. He takes my mask and wraps it around my leg tightly. I start to close my eyes. He picks me up bridal style and starts running as fast as he can to the van. When we get there he sets me down. Brock comes over to me. I start to close my eyes. Is this the end? Please no... "It will be okay Ryan.." says Bryce through the tears. "I promise" he says. He plants a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes. And silence fills my ears.