The Beginning

Your in the back of a police car being transferred to a new prison... again. This is the 3rd prison in two months. This time they took you to a prison for men. Little did you know you'd be sharing a cell with 3 of the most dangerous people you have ever met.
(The beginning)
"I'm tired of the beatings and tired of the rape today I am going to break free!"
Your parents are very abusive and your father enjoys 'play time' with you and get this no one helps. Not  your mom, your brother, nor your sister they all just watch and laugh as you scream, cry and beg but tonight is the night I break free. When your dad came in for 'play time' you were waiting for him with my favorite baseball bat it was black with wolf stickers on it(my fav animals are wolves). He was not expecting that because he screamed at the sight of me. Once you were done your mother came in and she was next then I went on to kill my siblings not caring how much they pleaded for their life.
After that you I got a kick out of killing people and went on a killing spree that's how you ended up in the back of a police car after you got to your first prison you killed nearly everyone same with the other two.
Little did I know this one would be different

~To Be Continued~

Please don't judge me this is my first time sharing any of my stories so I'm nervous

Hope you all enjoyed the next one will be out soon :)
Ps the anime girl at the top is you :p