Prison-Break

Do you get why I put it there. Lion wants to be free. Hehe. I'm so silly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your pov)
It's been about 2 years since we were all captured and throughout that time we have grown closer and have been formulating a plan.
(While I was writing this part I was heating up leftover white chili and burnt my fucking fingers! It hurt so fucking bad)

The plan is BP & Jeff are going to distract all the guards while Toby starts a riot and Patches and I are gonna disconnect the guards from the outside world and backup. So it's probably gonna be a massacre and I bet $5 some of the prisoners are gonna try to rape me while everyone else bets against it. Can't wait to get my $20.
"Hehehe"
"What" all the guys ask in unison
"Nothing just can't wait to get my 20 bucks!"
"You wish!"
"Why do you guys keep saying stuff in unison?"
"We do no- WTF QUIT COPYING ME!!STOP IT!"
"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"
"Yes ma'am"
"Good. Now all of you know what your positions are?"
"Yes!"
"Bp and I are gonna distract the guards!"
"I-I'm g-gonna start a r-riot! I c-can't w-wait!"
"You and I are gonna cut the guards off from everyone. If I was told correctly."
"Yes. Now we will activate the plan at around midnight when the guards least expect us to be awake! Toby at lunch I want you to get all the prisoners riled up. To bad I don't get to watch that." I say the last part sadly. Damnit and I really love to watch the blossom of chaos.(ps the guards don't let you out of your cell since in all the other prisons you've been to you slaughtered everyone)
*RING*
"Ok Toby I want you to pick 2 people to join you and whoever is left behind can you please get me food I haven't eaten for about a week;-;"
"Ok I choose Jeff and Bp since they aren't as creepy as Patches." Toby says oh so matter-of-factly.
(Oi! Patches is not creepy he's my baby)
"Oi! At least I don't twitch, carve into my face or use blood as paint!"
"Umm Patches you do use blood as paint, you sew into your flesh and you do occasionally have a tick."
"Shut up y/n" Patches growls
I snarl "Want to say that again?"
"Shut.up.y/n" he was slowly as to rub it in
As for what happens next is up to your imagination but let's just say Patches will never snap at you again. Hehe(^~^).

~Time Skip Brought To You By Flying Pirates And Sailing Parrots~

Patched Art pov

11:59 pm.
One more minute.
Freedom is so close.
"12:00 pm! Alright let's get this party started" y/n mumbles excitedly.
I can hear woots and hoots. Toby's doing good. Then I hear the guards screaming "STOP FREAKS!!!" Probably talking to Jeff and Bp. I look over to the h/c haired girl only to see her gone. Shit I was so caught up in my observations I didn't notice it was time for our part. I'm gonna be in so much trouble!

Your pov

Patches was observing how the others parts were going he failed to notice that we needed to start ours so I had to go off without him. I hope he catches up even though I will never admit this but I'm terrified and I need help.
Once I get to the security room I see all of the walkie talkies in here. Well most Only one is missing. Shit well that walkie talkie I screwed up last week when I was bored so it's fine.
"*sigh* Patches where are you?"
*BANG*
I felt the worst pain in my shoulder and turned only to see a guard with a gun aiming at my head. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain and fear. I hadn't screamed when it hit me I whimpered and started sobbing because I learned screaming makes it worse. Then I saw Patches stab the guy with his BIG needle(Not that needle silly. Man you guys are so immature and so am I so we are even!) since we don't have time for him to be 'perfected' as Patches calls it. He looked at my shoulder and gasped.
"We don't have time for this just burn the walkies and everything else in this room except for us obviously!" I growled grabbing my shoulder. So we leave the room I thought he was gonna set it ablaze but NOOO.... it just had to explode and guess what I got hit with shrapnel... on my wounded shoulder. Yep my life is jut great.
"HEY!! STOP. NOW!!"
The explosion had alerted the back up.
"Ok we need to find the others. They should be in the lunchroom once we get in there we need to separate into groups of two and hide we can meet up at the abandoned mental institute
near the woods!"
"Ok let's go! Lead the way y/n!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will they make it out or die trying?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED