First Cellmate

As we arrived at slender prison(couldn't think of a name so yeah) I heard the officer sigh and say " Finally!" This angered you because you hate being disrespected but you ignored it... for now.
They did the usual stripped me down checked every nook and cranny of my body. The man raped me the other officer did nothing but watch when he was done and took me to my cell while I was still naked I pulled him in there " Wanna have a good time?" I say seductively he replied by taking his shirt off and caressing your back about to lean in but you had other plans and took out his baton(I think that's what they're called) and beat him. His blood splattered and I enjoyed the feeling of it on my skin.

~That Night~
"Put him in with the girl."
I was confused by this and when they opened the doors they saw the other guards dead body and they were obviously pissed. They came in and tried to grab me but I wasn't getting raped or beaten again all my bruises and cuts were visible which made me agitated. I went down the ladder and they had barbed wire handcuffs out on me, they hurt like hell but I ignored the pain and literally kicked them out. My cell mate chuckled and I turned on him then he took in my condition and his eyes widened when he saw the blood, bruises, bite marks, cuts and how skinny I was.

(??'s POV)
She was skinny and obviously had been beaten and probably raped. She was so beautiful, when she stiffened I saw fear flash in her eyes and I knew she wasn't going to trust me. It was so cold in the cell I shivered. How did she do it? Wait wasn't she naked?!? I kept shivering and was caught off guard when she said "I can share my blanket with you but you can't touch me. Got it?" I replied with an ok and she climbed down the ladder with her blanket wrapped around her and she climbed in bed with me and created a barrier between us I didn't mind because I knew she was afraid.

Y/n's POV
He was shivering and I couldn't sleep because of it I was freezing as well but hid it better I offered to share my blanket and he took it up. Now I'm in bed with him he's snoring and I turn to see him facing me. " He's beautiful" I say aloud on accident but luckily he wasn't awake then I felt a hand touch mine that's when he woke up and touched my hand again and I saw concern in his eye. No that wasn't concern nobody has ever cared  about me and nobody ever will.
"Your freezing cold. How do yo-" I cut him off with a shake of my head to tell him to drop it and go to sleep(ps I'm not trying to sound like
Jeff)
~To Be Continued~
If you don't like my book and you are rude about it I will just ignore you I'm sorry but it's the truth. Bai!! =w=