chap|eight

He Ain't That Cute

Onyell

I was currently trying to find something to wear to this club and I can feel myself getting frustrated by the second. I haven't been out in so long that I don't even know what's in style now. After a while of looking through my clothes, I just gave up and decided that I'll let Bria pick something out for me when she gets here.

I went ahead and did my hair, curling some random pieces with my curling wand and adding some holding spray. I went simple on my makeup filling in my brows and placing a natural brown shadow on my lids with a darker brown in my crease. I added mascara to my lashes before highlighting and contouring then I finished off with my finishing powder and spray.

It was now 9:30 and I could hear the door opening and closing. I knew it was Bria when I heard her heels click against the hardwood floors that led to my room.

"Bitch why you not dressed? He said his set starts at 11:00 and he added our names on the list for his VIP section."

"Well I don't know what to wear."

I said flopping on my bed getting frustrated. I really didn't want to go in the first place so she better be happy the only thing I had to do was get dressed.

"Let me find you an outfit so we can get up out of here cause I already called the uber and their gonna be here in like 20 minutes."

She went into my closet and 5 minutes later she came out with an outfit. I put on the outfit and I was surprised at how cute it looked on me. I mean I'm comfortable with my body after having pooh. I made sure that I at least hit the gym 3 times a week but, I haven't worn "club" clothes in a while. I was used to blazers, skirts that hit my knee or further, and dress shirts.

I was definitely out of my comfort zone tonight.

I had on a over sized black rock band tee that was distressed with rips and holes all over with bleach stains. Underneath I had on a pair of black biker shorts that came to the same length of my dress. On my feet were a pair of open toe burgundy Giuseppe knee high chunky heel boots. I added my motto jacket on top after spraying on Chanel No.5. I added a burgundy stain on my lips and allowed it to dry.

"Okay bitch you got me looking right tonight."
I gave Bria a high five and watched at she smiled and brushed her shoulders off.

"Okay let's roll out. Ubers here."

"Hold on let me check on my baby before we leave out."

I walked into pooh's room and found her knocked out in her crib. She looked so beautiful. My little angel. I leaned down and kissed her forehead before leaving out of her room. I walked down the stairs to see Kordell asleep laid out on the couch. I reached over and shook him waking him up.

"I'm bout to head out. Go ahead and get in the bed. I already checked on pooh and she's good."

"Alright. Onyell....Lee baby will be fine don't worry about her worry about having fun tonight okay?"

"I hear you Kordell. Goodnight."

"Goodnight ma"

I didn't need my purse or any cash tonight since Bria was paying for my drinks. I grabbed my ID from my wallet and my phone from the kitchen counter. On our way out I turned off all the lights in the house leaving the light for front door on and locked it. I got in the waiting uber and we rode to the club.