chap|eleven

Dick Head

Onyell

The weekend came and went and now I'm back in my office getting all my stuff ready so I can get the hell up out of here. I logged out my computer and grabbed my bags and walked out. I made sure I locked my door because these janitors like to go through your shit when they're suppose to be cleaning.

When I made it to my car I connected my phone to my cars Bluetooth and put my music on shuffle. Big Pun Still Not A Player started playing as I backed out of the parking space. I turned up the volume and I let the music relax me.

Bradley had already picked pooh up from daycare and I was so thankful. I was on my way over to Bria's house since he sent me a text saying he would be over there. It took me 15 minutes to get to her house since it wasn't that much traffic. I pulled into her driveway, parked, and walked up to the door.

Bria greeted me after I knocked on the door and she let me in. Bradley was holding a now sleeping pooh. I hated when I worked late. By the time I got to see her she was already asleep and I was not about to wake pooh up cause once she was up it took her a minute to go back to sleep.

"I already gave her her bath and dressed her for bed so, you don't have to worry about that." Bria said placing pooh in my arms.

"Thank you so much best friend."I said giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you want to eat before you leave, I'm almost done." Bradley said stirring a pot on the stove. Bria is lucky Bradley can cook cause they would be stuck eating take out every night with her no cooking ass.

"Yeah cause I'm too tired to cook anything tonight." I said with a sigh.

I placed pooh on the couch right next to me and rubbed small circles in her back relaxing her.

"So bitch, when you gonna tell me about your date with August!?"

"Can you calm your little 'Onyell needs a man' ass down? It wasn't a damn date and second of all its nothing to tell. The only thing we did was talk and eat." I said in a boring tone.

"Hoe you ain't telling me nothing. Did he flirt with you? Did he kiss you goodnight? Did you invite him back to your house?"she said raising her eyebrows.

I looked at her like she had three damn heads.

"Bitch you know ain't nothing like that happen. You know me better than that. It took me 4 years to have sex with Kordell. Why would I sleep with August after going to lunch with him once?"

"A lot of woman do it. You ain't have sex in almost a year and a half. You should have took advantage of that man. You know I heard he got a fabreeze bottle."

"Well I ain't them and how do you know that?Let Bradley hear you saying that shit. Your ass gonna be starving for next couple of months." I said side eyeing her.

"Whatever. That nigga ain't gonna do shit."

"I ain't gonna do what?"Bradley said bringing two plates of spaghetti to us.

"Nothing babe. Ohh this looks so good."she said giving Bradley a kiss.

"Yeah that's what I thought."