♡ chanyeol: pre-concert | 3

Fluff chapter ~

Lessons about lubes included. Hahaha ^^

~ ~ ~

He pulled out and put both of his hands on his waist. Both of us were still panting heavily especially him.

"Gwaenchana, jagiya?" He asked.

I nodded. He moved closer to me again. I was still sitting in the bathroom sink and he's standing in front of me. He held my hands, looked me straight in the eyes, and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Jinja?"

"Ne, jagiya."

But then I suddenly remember the real reason why he just fucked me in the most inconvenient time. "Jagi? About Kyungsoo..."

He pulled out from the hug. Instead of looking back at me again, he just looked down and frowned. Aw, my cute baby.

"I don't want to hear it anymore. I.. I'm sorry I was jealous and forced you to do this. Jeongmal mianhe jagiya."

"Aniya~ you didn't force me. And you don't have to say sorry." I cupped his face to have him look at me. He's still pouting. I laughed. "Pabo, I'll tell you why Soo and I were talking ab-"

"Aniyaaaa, aniyaaaa" He put his hands on his big long ears and whined like a kid while stomping his feet. Too cute.

I continued to laugh at his childish reaction. Awhile ago, he was a freaking dominating monster. Now he's a cute giant baby.

I tried to remove his hands as I speak. "Soo asked if we ever tried using lubricants before because he bought the wrong one."

"WHAT?"

"He bought a silicone lube instead of water-based. He didn't know much about it. So, yeah."

A confused look on Chanyeol's face appeared. "Uh, what's wrong with a silicone lube?"

"Jagiya, don't act like you don't know. It can't be used with toys, remember?"

"I know, pabo." He played with my hair. "I mean, I still don't get it. Why would– ahhhh!!!"

He did his typical-Chanyeol signature laugh– closed eyes, stomping feet and loud laugh. "I get it! I get it!" He slapped the sink repeatedly in joy. Oh, this childish boy. "They haven't.... Oh God! Is this true??? Kai wants to try with toys? It's going to be their first time?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Aish! That guy!! How can he do that to D.O. hyung! Can't he atleast wait until D.O. decides he's ready?"

Uh-oh, this is getting deeper. I suddenly thought about Soo making me swear not to tell anyone, not even Chanyeol, about him and Jongin's dirty litte secret, that Jongin can't wait any longer and he already needs Soo. "But please, jagiya, you can't tell Soo I told you about it. Please?"

"Yes, sure, my love." Even if he might look like a complete jerk outside, when it comes to serious matters like this, he's a man who sticks by his words. That's one thing I love about my Yoda. "But, why would he ask you? I mean, why not us? The boys?"

"Oh, about that. I also asked him that. He said you'll all just make fun of him. He needed someone trustworthy enough. Like me!" I said while smiling and pointing at myself.

"Yah! Yah!" He hugged me. "You're only mine!"

I laughed again. "I said, someone trustworthy, not someone he can call his." It wasn't enough, I know for sure. But I really love it when I tease him.

"You don't want another spanking as punishment baby girl, do you?" He moves towards me again acting like he's about to kiss me.

"Oh no, no! Not this time. You need to go and hurry now."

He giggled. "Arraseo, arraseo. Saranghae, jagiya."

I put my arms around his neck. "Nado saranghae oppa."

We both stared at each other's eyes. And then we smiled.

We both know a round two is up after the concert. ;)

---

{a/n}
Please tell me how did it go for you. Hahaha. I need feedbacks. This is sooo awkward for me. I'm crying.

*KaiSoo update soon ^__^*