♥ CHANBAEK: Snowboarding (7)

So sorry if you think this chanbaek chapter is too long, i think it suffice the fact that i only update one story per week in this book, since i'm more motivated to finish my suho fanfic. (btw, it's a story where suho meets a girl in paris but the girl doesn't know he's famous; suho fell in love at first sight, and they spent the whole day together and took an adventure.... i'm stopping right here bc i haven't come to that part yet lol so yeap, i'll shut up now 😝)

*PS. Listen to "One and Only" while reading this chapter ^_^

----------

BAEKHYUN POV

"What text?" I asked.

I suddenly remembered blocking Kasper for awhile since I was so furious and jealous that time.

"Uhm, about that..." I trailed off. Chanyeol was still looking at my eyes like he was waiting for my next words. Although I can barely sense he already knows what I did.

"You blocked him. Am I right?"

He knows I block people for a short time everytime I get jealous.

"Hand over your phone." Chanyeol instructed.

I stand up and before I even get a hold of my phone at my back pocket, Chanyeol instantly pulled it out and slapped my butt.

I didn't complain. Anyway, I always let Chanyeol butt-slap me since Yixing isn't around much lately. Oh, I suddenly missed that sexy, innocent boy. (A/N: sorry i had to bring yixing up for the 2nd time now 😭)

Chanyeol easily unlocked my phone as he's the only one who knows my password. 511627.

He unblocked Kasper and soon enough, one video message got in right away.

It was from Kasper.

Kasper: Hey, Baekhyunee! I rang the bell on your behalf! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(CY on the background trying to snatch Kasper's phone: YA! YA! I told you not to tell him! Give me that! Yaaaa!!)

Kasper: Hahaha! Yeollie asked me to go with him here to check the place! Can't you believe it, he's planning to propose to you here!!! He said he can't wait any longer to marry you but you're always so busy so... hurry and go here with him! Kekeke. Annyeong!

"Jagi.." I moaned and looked him in the eye. I felt bad. All along, I was jealous not knowing Kasper was just trying to help out Chanyeol for his proposal to me.

"Aish, that guy. I can't believe he really sent that video to you. Now my secret's ruined."

"Jagiya, why didn't you tell me?"

CHANYEOL POV

"Never mind," I hissed and looked away. "Atleast you know now anyway. Well thanks to that video, without Kasper saying my plan of proposing to you, you're still probably jealous about him." Then I looked back at him again still feeling sorry for making him feel sad. "But babe, do you want me to delete all those pictures and the video? I can do it for you. Right now." I was about to slightly stand up to grab the phone in my back pocket when Baekhyun stopped me and held my hand.

"You don't have to do that. It'll only make it more obvious, pabo."

"Tell me what to do then jagi, so I can make it up to you. Do you want to go snowboarding? Let's go tonight! Just you and me! We can go, right? Right?"

"You're really a fool, Chanyeol-ah. We still need to practice, remember? We're even missing out right now."

"Then how about I make it up to you right now?" I cupped his face and kissed him on his nose.

He smiled. I catched that.

"There, there. That's right. Smile for me, baby."

His cheeks turned red. I know this is my time to have him. I pushed him off the bed and pinned his arms up to mine. "Let me make the most of our time right now, then, jagi. Let me make it up to you."

I kissed Baekhyun's chapped lips and licked it to make it wet. "Hmm, jagi..." He moans.

"Just let me love you, Baekhyun."

---
(A/N: I'M SCREAMMINNGGG!!! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, I just blushed with my own work lol.

Because of that, I'm playing "Let Me Love You" by Chanyeol rn. ^^

I know it's long enough but I'm the type of writer who likes to describe and tell what's really going on behind the story, and not just going directly with a smut scene and the likes. Keke. So, yep, thanks for those who read until the end!! You can vote if you liked it, and maybe share it to other chanbaek shippers kkkk ^•^

PS. Why do I feel like this needs a part 2? I mean, the smut scene? Haha, nvm. 😂