♠ CHANBAEK: Snowboarding (3)

I just got out from the bathroom when I saw Chanyeol heading upstairs calling out my name.

Before, upon arriving home in our dorm, after our own separate schedules, we make it a habit to welcome each other with a hug and a make-out session at night before going to sleep.

But not this time. I walked straight to the practice room and ignored the fact that Chanyeol is looking for me.

I actually haven't seen him, my love, for two days now, and I already miss him so bad, since I was in Japan with Jongdae and Xiumin to promote EXO-CBX.

Everytime I'm out with my own schedule, or him with his own, we always find time to call each other and sometimes send pictures of what we're doing or what we're eating.

Except this time, I have to resist my urge of talking to him. This time, I don't wanna call him back.

First of all, he didn't tell me he's coming to Japan. I only knew when I saw it on my feeds.

Second, he went snowboarding again without me.

Third, he's with Kasper. And not me.

Fourth, I made a fun out of myself when I accidentally blurted out my rant in live broadcast that I want to go snowboarding with Chanyeol but he keeps going without me.

Fifth, he posted their pictures and videos together after what I said. Like he was intentionally making fun of me, or making me jealous, or what.

I shouldn't have rejected Xiumin and Chen's offer to accompany me. I'm making sure I'm going together with them, even if I'll look like their third-wheel. Or maybe I should go to my grandmother's house only with Yixing.

That'll serve him right.

🎶 INCOMING CALL 🎶
MY CHANYEOL~AH
[ ] Accept [ x ] Decline