Chapter2

When I got home mum was shouting at me. Once again, it was because I hadn't cleaned the dishes or tidied my room. She just doesnt get that she should be doing that, as she has all day at home!

I didn't really listen and ran upstairs with my headphones in on full blast to blur out my mum, the cruel words, and anything else that wants to scratch into my brain.

My phone lit up 'Message From- Jacob. Hi Melly I was wondering if you wanted to meet me after school tomorrow at the park'. I ignored the message because I knew that it was either Becky and her shitty mates on his phone or the boys just taking the piss. I flicked the switch on my iPhone and flipped it over so it wouldn't distract me. I dug into my school bag and picked out my first assignment. French.

Oh how I love french lessons and the amazing teacher! I know I am that person who loves school, but the only lessons I like is english, dance, drama, music and math. My french teacher hates me because I talk all through the lesson, also she can't control the class so its quite fun just mucking about. The main reason I actually speak is because Jade sits next to me. But today a fairly cute boy sat the other side of me...