A big mistake

I wonder if today will be any better? Nah, never is, never will be.

As I walked past the 'Ugly Becklingtons' (as I like to call them) I heard giggles and stares and points and all the other crap I face with everyday. Instead of sarcastically asking how they all are I turned around and shouted " whats your fucking problem". Shit. Im goin to be dead in a second.

Becky stop giggling. Her face dropped. her hands scrunched making her face turn bright red. Her nose crinkled and her eyes thin and cat like.

"You what? Did you acc' say dat to me mate?"

I hesitated, glanced at Robin, Becky's 'becklington' and looked back at the floor. I opened my mouth as if to say something but shut my mouth and turned to walk away. I felt a hard sweaty, strong palm grab onto my chubby arm, then another palm scrape my hair and yanking at it, my eyes watering. I thought I was screaming for help but it came out as a quiet, weak squeal. She stopped yanking my hair but still holding on tightly. No. Not again. Please, no. I spoke inside my head. she kicked, hard, forceful into my lower spine causing me to fall forward, flat on my face. All of them crowded round me, I couldn't move. I was stuck on the floor, Jade isn't coming in today. My eyes have swollen up in tears, my head starting to form a migraine and my nose throbbing, I can feel the blood flowing round my face.

I felt more and more kicks into my ribs, flinching every time the shock of pain ran through my helpless body.