Well thats different

I laid still. No one caring. Nobody to help me up. to call an ambulance. Call a teacher. I just got dirty, rude selfish glares by every teen girl and boy that walked past the bullied girl laying on the floor in her own sweat, blood and tears in front of the school gate. Why me? Why now? What did I do to make a group of stupid girls, nearly kill me if they could get away with it?

I didn't bother to get up. To be honest I don't think I could of managed to even move. My eyes blurred, I blinked a couple of times to see if it would help but it just got worse. I'd blanked out.

I woke, my head pounding and I tried to roll over then remembering what had happened as my back clicked and I whimpered. Not that anyone would hear me. I picked my phone of the floor, luckily I had my life proof case on it today otherwise it would be dead. It was 2 hours later since I had gotten to school. I clicked the power button on my phone to lock it and just stared at the road. I saw a tall, slim figure fastly walking towards me. His hair straight up, afro texture, he was wearing skinny jeans rolled up at the bottom and a white shirt that said waither on it. Adam Waithe. He is in my year group but we've never really spoken before.

He saw me laying on the ground and unlike any other person, he ran over and nealed down infront of me.

"Ooo kill em" a small smirk on his face. I notice it soft brown eyes glisten in the sun.

"Pardon?" I managed to say. Wow I can actually speak to a boy!

"Haha dont worry. Can I ask why your laying on the floor outside school, two hours late? you drunk?" I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or generally thought i was drunk.

"Nah, not at the moment" He held out his hand to help me up but my back couldn't rise. He saw the pain in my face and got out his phone. Great more internet pictures of me!

"Im calling an ambulance, they should be here soon okay?"

What?! Am I in a dream? The fittest boy in our year is calling an ambulance for me. Even if he doesn't like me as a person, he generally cares. Top lad I say!