7

"I said I'd call the cops."

"Okay I don't really understand what I did but-"

"You never start an apology with 'I don't know what I'm apologizing for'."

"I did-"

"And my mom was calling me because an old man got stuck in the elevator of the crappy hotel of which I'm leaving next week by the way."

"Oh."

"Oh is right sir."

"So I have a proposal for you."

"Shoot."

"How about I formally apologize to you and we forget that ever happened."

"K, I'm waiting."

"Dearest, nicest, prettiest, Penny I am deeply and truly sorry for the way I acted on the phone yesterday."

"Eh, I guess that'll do."

"Whatever there's no pleasing you is there?"

"Nope, I'm a special brand of Penny."

"Is Penny your real name?"

"Um no my real name's actually Flash, I run around the city at night stopping all of the super villians that cross my path."

"I mean is it like Penalope or something like a longer version of your name like Alec is short for Alecanzer."

"Yeah, I know what you meant, and it is Flash...not joking."

"I don't believe you."

"Well I guess you'll just have to come to the hotel and see for yourself."

"Ok it's a date."

"A date?"

"Not like a date date like a date like day date er not date per say just a hangout like friends maybe."

"Whatever, so I am gonna go take a shower talk soon though."

"Uh...yeah bye talk later."