Chapter 2: back to school/ anniversary

Kaylee's POV

It's been about 3 wks ever since Danielle told me and Skye she likes Ben. Noah also told me that Ben likes her too ,so we all try to get them together. Sadly they don't budge they just flirt, but don't say to each others face. Also really awesome its my 2yr anniversary with Noah, and my songs complete. Anyways sadly but true we have to go back to school, but the good thing is we're seniors. Which means graduation and prom, I'm so excited. The thing is it might be bad for Skye, there's rumors going around that Sean's ex Chloe is back from Germany and she wants him back. So much drama! Today is our last full day at the Northstar. I went outside and saw Danielle in the car with her mom waiting for me I got in and said hi to her mom and off we left. Once we got to the Lodge I went straight to Noah when he closed my eyes  "Kaylee keep your eyes closed I have something for you". He put something on and in my hand then he said open.

 He put something on and in my hand then he said open

It was a guitar pick ." Noah I absolutely love it and you" I kissed him and told him I'd give him his later.

Skye's POV

I was checking out some people when a girl with blonde hair and a maroon dress came in "hi I have 2 rooms booked I believe it's under Robert Lloyd he's my dad I'm Chloe Lloyd". I'm pretty sure I know this girl she's Sean's ex that Danielle told me about." Yeah um here's the keys -Ben could you take her bags" "sure skye- chloe!?!"." Benji Bear hi it's great to see you again I feel like its been forever" "yeah it was and things change and also people who they like and are with other people". Omg did Ben just roast her for me, he's the best. All I could see was her with a shocked face." Thanks oh and it's nice to finally meet you" she said with a little grin then left. It was already my break time so I went toy mums tree and told Josh to come with me. "Why does this always happen to me first it was Ana now Chloe am I cursed" "Skye calm down besides I had to clean her room earlier and I heard she was only gonna be here for 3 days so it'll fly by just make sure you don't leave Sean alone"." Really thanks Josh your the  best bestfriend ever""and speaking of Sean I should let you too be " he said while getting up I looked to my side and saw Sean there." Hey happy anniversary little bright eyes " Sean said as he kissed me "Hey happy anniversary Hercules". I kissed him back then we practically ended up making out. He broke it up when he said to close my eyes I did as told. When he said open I saw him holding open a box." Skye Hart will you please take my promise ring"

" Skye Hart will you please take my promise ring"

"Yes". We went ended up making out again then we left back to the Northstar cause it was music night. When we bumped into Chloe " Sean!" She hugged me when I saw Sean kinda push her off "listen Chloe you should know I moved on and I will never want to be with you again because I realized I'm In love with this gorgeous girl, so don't try breaking us up cause you just can't". She looked so embarrassed when she ran out        "did you really mean that" "of course I did I love you Skye" "I love you too, I have to go present Kaylee see you later". 

Kaylee's POV

I heard Skye present me when I got up on stage   "hi um this song is really special to me and to somebody so here it is this one's gonna be called Me And You"

When I finished I saw Noah mouth I love you too, I couldn't stop smiling. After I kissed Noah I had to go home. I went home put my PJs and went to sleep.

Danielle's POV

I woke up and realized today was back to school I got up put a pink sweater/crop top, hot pink shorts, and magenta heels. I put my makeup grabbed my backpack and went outside. 

Danielle's outfit^^^^^^^

When I saw Ben in his car. I got in and pecked his cheek the truth was we've been dating for about 3 wks already ,but I didn't want to tell the others since it was better to keep a relationship a secret. We went to the Lodge cause we promised we'd go with the rest of them. I went inside and saw Skye's dad point to the stairs meaning Skye was up and about in her room. I went up and knocked on her door when she opened with Barretts in her hair which meant she was straighting her hair. I went inside when I saw Sean asleep I walked toward Skye and whispered "let me guess special late night 2yr anniversary" she just nodded her head kind of embarrassed. I laughed lightly when I saw Sean wake up a bit I left cause I knew I did not want to see what was underneath the blanket. I saw Kaylee downstairs in a maroon shirt, black leather men jacket, jeans, a beanie, and her red boots with her black backpack slinging on her right shoulder.

 I saw Kaylee downstairs in a maroon shirt, black leather men jacket, jeans, a beanie, and her red boots with her black backpack slinging on her right shoulder

Kaylee's outfit^^^^^^^

"Ooo someone looks hot for today" "thanks danielle you too guessing your trying to impress Ben" "yep". I said while I played along I saw Sean secretly leave outside so he won't get into trouble with Skye's dad. I laughed and poked kayles arm which meant lets go find skye. We went inside and started helping after about 10 minutes we were all ready. Skye wore a white shirt,with blue jeans,her white converse,and wearing glasses,with her flower backpack.

 Skye wore a white shirt,with blue jeans,her white converse,and wearing glasses,with her flower backpack

Skye's outfit^^^^^^^

We went outside and saw the boys already heading for the car. We went running to get into the car. And we were off to school. Once we got there we got our schedules and locker number and headed there. It was a very long boring day but I made it through. It was well until I saw Ana and Chloe!?!? They were all up on my man and Sean.....