Chapter 4: three caught,three mad

Danielle's POV

I was in Skye's room with Kaylee trying to cheer her up ,but then I had the best idea yet. "Skye why be here crying when I know that crystal from school is throwing a party tonight at her parents lake house and she does throw the best party's" "well I guess". I put on a white collar shirt,a hot pink skirt,a black leather jacket, and white heels. I turned and saw that Kaylee was wearing a plain white crop top, a black and white skirt,a burgundy cardigan,and brown heel boots. I also Skye wearing a opened shouldered blue and white long sleeve shirt, Navy blue skinny jeans, and nude boots. We all stared at each other and got into the car and left.

As soon as we got there all you could here was booming music and the strong smell of alcohol

As soon as we got there all you could here was booming music and the strong smell of alcohol. We walked in and started dancing for a bit when I felt Kaylee pull me to the side " bad news Sean and the boys are right over there" she side while pointing to the front of the bar. "Great, now we have to get Skye to the other side without them noticing let's go get Skye". We grabbed Skye and went walking to the back of the room where this drunk guy tried to kiss me and dance with us so we moved. That's when Skye said "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" "k try to stay away from these animals" meaning the weird drunk people. After a few minutes I went to grab a drink when I turned I saw the worst thing in the whole universe. It was Ben and Ana making out! She had her hands around his neck and he had his hands on her waist. I felt tears forming in my eyes. When Ben turned he saw me "Danielle I- I can explain" "EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOUR INTO THIS HOE NOW WELL YOU CAN HAVE HER CAUSE WE ARE ABSOLUTELY O-V-E-R OVER I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, OH AND BEN PLEASE DELETE MY NUMBER WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!" He tried to go after me but I left running to the car and left. When I was already pulling up to my house I realized I left Skye and Kaylee knowing that their boys were there two. I was gonna head back but then I remembered about Ben so I just stayed in my house. As I got home I put my phone connected to my speaker, and started listening to Ariana Grande. I slowly started singing along when I remembered tonight I got up and went to my room but kept on singing.

Kaylee's POV

I was walking around a bit drouzy looking for Skye and Danielle. When some drunk guy tried to hit on me, so I went running to another room. I got into Crystal's patio where the lake was it looked gorgeous when I heard other people here so I hid. I looked from behind the boxes when I saw Noah and Lori slow dancing together. I felt anger growing in my stomach. Then Noah started talking "it's great to see you again Lori really". "Thanks Noah but I came back cause I saw the show and when I saw the episode of your guy's show and you were with Kaylee, I just knew I had to see you again in person where I can finally tell you the truth, I really really like you what about you do you like me you know what I'll just let you explain it like this". She put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a big kiss. Noah started to put his hands on her hips when, she wrapped her legs around Noah's waist. They started making out. I felt tears and anger starting to grow in my stomach. I felt tears running down my face. I got up and went back inside, and inside the restroom. When I saw Crystal inside she said Josh left with a really angry Skye, and Danielle left. She offered me a ride home and I said yes. So she drove me there and dropped me off. I said Hi to my Dad and sis then when up to my room I wanted to cry but I didn't. I went to my speaker and put Selena Gomez. I started to sing along as I was in bed, I slowly remembered about tonight and felt tears roll down my face.

Skye's POV

I was in my room crying , Josh tried to cheer me up but I kicked him out of my room. Why did all of this have to happen to me? First things first let me tell you the whole story. I was going to the restroom, but I couldn't find it so I opened every door. When I opened one I saw the worst thing ever! It was Sean on top of Chloe taking of her shirt! Sean looked up and saw me at the door. "Skye! I can explain ,oww my head hurts" "let me explain first I never want to see you again, don't get near me or the Lodge. Don't even try calling me cause you'll be blocked, or don't try to talk through social media cause you'll also be blocked just stay away. In fact don't try to have one of the boys talk to me it's not gonna work, cause WE ARE DEFINITELY NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. SO CHLOE YOU CAN HAVE SEAN HE'S ALL YOURS. HAVE A NICE LIFE MR. MATHEWS!" I left down stairs and saw Josh. "Skye are you okay?" "Josh could you just please take me to the Lodge" "yeah of course". Now back to the present.I thought senior year was supposed to be the best time of my life, I guess I was wrong. I felt like I wanted to just scratch or hurt myself, but I couldn't I can't leave dad alone he already has gone through a lot of pain cause of mom. I got up and when to my mom's tree. I got out my phone, and plugged my earphones in. I started swiping through my pictures then I saw a photo of me and Sean. I brought my finger up to the delete button, and clicked it.

I went to my Spotify account ,and put Hailee Steinfeld ,the song was literally like my relationship with Sean

I went to my Spotify account ,and put Hailee Steinfeld ,the song was literally like my relationship with Sean. I started humming then started to sing along.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I can't believe he did that to me. I guess I should've chose Ben instead.