Chapter 3 : another ex and a fight

Danielle's POV

I was still in shock but tried to play it cool when I walked to Ben and Sean. "Hey boys, Chloe Ana nice to see you, Ben can I talk to you like now". Ben got up and followed me to the lockers " why are you talking to Ana?!" "Listen Danielle don't worry she won't get in the way I promise, and besides it seems her and Chloe are gonna be here all year" he said with a sigh. "I won't but I don't trust her knowing what she tried to do to you and Skye ugh, so if she gets on my nerves don't be shocked to see me in the principals office"." I tried to leave but she always gets in the way" "well make up an excuse and leave cause I don't want to be alone at the table" "okay". I blew an air kiss at Ben then walked to the lunch line.

Kaylee's POV

I was walking with Noah to lunch when I saw an angry Skye at the table with Josh rubbing her shoulder. "Skye what's wrong" she just pointed to the left I saw Chloe flirting with a very uncomfortable Sean. I turned to my left and walked to Sean. "Hey Chloe, what do you think you're doing" I said with my arms crossed. She gave me a grin then said "just talking to seanie". "Well you should know he doesn't like talking to sluts like you besides he's taken so stop hoeing around with him". She just gave me a long nasty glare then got up and left. That's when Sean started thanking me, and got up and went to the table with the rest of us.

-----------------time skip---------------------------

I was in biology seating next to Danielle when the principal knocked on the door. He got in and said he had to speak to the class " good morning students we have a new girl joining our class her name is Lori " then she walked in, I couldn't believe Lori from 'My Amazing Life'. I saw Noah sit up shocked. Did he know she was coming? After class I saw her talking to Noah he was smiling and laughing. When Chloe came up to me "oh right that's Lori from the M.A.L she used to have a crush on Noah if I'm correct, so I guess now I don't have to mess with your emotions and she could do it for me". She went to Lori and started talking loud enough for me to hear " omg Lori I love your jacket, it's really nice to see a happy Lori and  Noah again talk about goals" "thanks Chloe, it's from Chicago" Chloe then gasped "you are now my absolute best friend you could sit with me and Ana in lunch see you later bestie". Then she turned to me and just batted her obviously fake eyelashes.

Skye's POV

Finally school was over . Josh and Danielle got a ride from Ben, Noah and Kaylee left on his motorcycle, which left me and Sean in his car. I was silent the entire trip until Sean pulked into the parking lot and started talking " Skye what's wrong you've been acting weird ever since lunch". "Oh trust me Sean why don't you just tell Chloe you know the one you like to talk and flirt with at lunch" "okay I'm sorry, but you think I actually talk to her no okay she keeps saying that she misses us but all I do is tell her to get over it but she still tries then she pushes me down whenever I try to leave"." Look Sean I just can't deal with all the drama not like last time it's like I've been cursed ever since I got here and layed my eyes on you". "So you're saying that I'm the reason you're cursed look Skye it's all Chloe its not you so stop worrying you seem to overeact and be jealous quickly when I'm with other girls, can't I talk to my friends that are girl's!" "Hold up here you think I'm overreacting you overeacted quickly when Ben said we were dating even though you knew it was fake so you're the one thats a jealous rat!" "OK HOLD UP SKYE THAT IS NOT FAIR ,I WAS ONLY LIKE THAT CAUSE HE BARELY BROKE UP WITH ANA!" "WELL YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS OR TO BE YELLING AT ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!" "SKYE YOU KNOW ME I'M VERY COMPETITIVE AND OVER PROTECTIVE TO MY FRIENDS WHEN NEW PEOPLE TRY USING THEM TO NOT LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF OTHERS!" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME FIRST IM AN OVER REACTOR THEN I'M A PERSON WHO USES OTHER PEOPLE WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR A SPOILED BRAT KNOW I KNOW WHY DANIELLE WANTED TO LEAVE YOU YEAH I THINK I MADE MY POINT MR. MATTHEWS". I said then got out of Sean's car and turned back to face him."OH YEAH SEAN YOU CAN HAVE THIS RING BACK AND GIVE IT TO THE SLUT WHO JUST LOVES TO HOE AROUND WITH YOU SO HAVE A NICE LIFE YOU JERK!" I said as I threw the promise ring at his forehead and left stomping to my room and locked it and burst out crying. When I heard a knock at my door "go away I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone" "Skye its Josh" "come in".

Josh's POV

I sat on Skye's bed when I saw she had red puffy eyes it looked like she was crying. "Skye what's wrong? Come on you can talk to me". "Sean and I got into a big argument because he was talking to Chloe and he thought I was being jealous and didn't let him talk to his friends that were girls and we yelled and shouted at one another so got out the car and threw the promise ring at his forehead and came here"." Skye that's awful sorry I wasn't here earlier to protect and calm you but I mean we could do that now" I said I saw I grabbed some of her Favorite movies and TV shows, snacks, and ordered pizza it was all good till she remembered when her and Sean made pizza with each other. And as her Best friend it was my job to protect her so we ended up watching Lion King and season 3b of Teen Wolf.

Sorry I haven't recently updated it's just that I had school exams and my phone had no signal to update but here are some heads up of our new characters.

Chloe Lloyd  played by Ashley Benson ^^^^^^^