CHAPTER 4 - THE FRIENDSHIP PROPOSAL?

PARK - NEXT DAY MORNING

Nandini waiting at the same place where they met yesterday...

Nandini self talk: Why am I getting nervous as if I am going to confess him...Relax Nandini...You will just have to tell him that you will never meet him again bas...

Manik saw Nandini from far so he starts to run towards Nandini...Finally he reach near her and he catch deep breaths...

Manik: Hey I am glad that you came to meet me today...

By saying this Manik was about to hug her but Nandini stop him...

Nandini: Look I come here just to inform you that I will never meet you or talk with you again so forgot that you ever meet me...

Nandini say all this without looking into his eyes and start to walk from there...Manik comes in front of her and say...

Manik: Not this time Angel...I mean you safe my life that day and if you go without even drink a coffee with me then I will feel very bad...

Nandini: Kon yahan Angel?

Manik: Of course you are Angel...

Nandini: Main koi angel nahi hoon...

By saying this Nandini start to walk further...

Manik: If a girl comes all of sudden and save someone's life na then she is called ANGEL...So you are my angel...

Nandini: Stop calling me that...

Manik: Relax I am not calling you Devil right that you will get angry...In fact you should be happy that I call you Angel...

Nandini stop walking and turn toward Manik and say...

Nandini: Angel...Devil...Can you stop calling me with all this words...Its annoying...

Manik: Accha then tell me your real name na Devil...Sorry I mean Angel...

Nandini: I will not tell you Monster!!!

Manik: You called me Monster?

Nandini: Yes Monster!!!

Manik: Do you know what a Monster do?

Nandini: NO!

Manik: I will show you...Listen everyone...Do you all know who she is...

Everyone over there shakes their head no...

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: I will tell you...She is an ANGEL but I don't know why she is acting like a DEVIL...She save my life that day but then today she don't even want to tell me her name...

Manik said by making sad face...

Old Man: Poor boy just want to know your name...Just tell him sweetheart...

Women: Yeah just tell him girl...

Girl: Such a hot guy asking your name and how can you ignore him...Come on just say your name...

Nandini to stop the condition from getting worst say...

Nandini: Okay fine...My name is NANDINI...

Manik: NANDINI...full name kya hai?

Nandini: What will you do knowing my family name...Come let's go...

Nandini drag him from there to avoid further embarrassment...