1.

The break of dawn had been my favorite part of the day since childhood.
Though all the light and beauty of my life faded away after that incident, such small things fill my heart up.

Before my day filled with, boredom, medicines, tests and counseling sessions begins, i wake up every morning to watch this beauty, accompanied with a beautiful melody played by someone nearby at the same time. No iam not kidding. I wake up to it every single day and honestly,it is the best part of my day.

I looked down at the garden filled with beautiful trees and flowers , those which enchanced their beauty at the atmosphere.

The hour hand of the clock soon stopped at 7 and as usual, the tune stopped.
The door of my room clicked open, and the old nurse Joe walked in with my medicines and the schedule for the day.

My day had officially started.

"Good Morning Ms. Scott. Have your medicines and come soon to the mess for breakfast"

She turned around and walked away without waiting for my reply.

I looked at the different coloured medicines in front of me,those i despise to no extent.

'Useless'

I threw them out of the window and slipped into my plain white knee length gown, which looked a lot like a Hospital gown.
Ofcourse it would look like that, iam in a rehab after all.
I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on my slippers.

Soon i walked into the hall filled with girls wearing attires similar to mine.

Everyone gave me strange glances as they always did.
At first that used to creep me out. But now, I'm used to it.

I grabbed my plate and walked to a corner seat and started munching on the bowl of fruits provided.

"Good Morning Blair "
I looked up to see Alexis staring at me with a wide smile on her face.

Alexis was my only friend in this place.
She helped me from a couple of bullies on my 3rd day here.

She was put here when she was 15, for trying to kill herself, same reason as mine.

"You sound elated Alex. What's the matter? "
I couldnt help but to be curious as it was a rarest possible sight to see a person happy over here.

"Iam going home tomorrow!! "
I smiled.

"Oh.. When will you return?"

"Iam not returning. My parents feel that iam okay to return home now. After almost 3 years of torture, finally iam free "

My face dropped. My only friend here was going home. Her parents understood that she was ready. They used to come to visit her. Mine never did. They practically disowned me after that incident.

"Blair, lets do something fun tonight. To make my last night here memorable "
She said, obviously to cheer me up.

I nodded smilingly. Iam happy for her. She deserves a better life after all she has gone through.

"What are you planning Alex?"

"Okay don't shout at me. But come-on , we cant just sit and talk all night "

She definitely had a point.

"So, what do you want to do? "
She smiled. I know that smile of hers. Whatever is going on in her head right now, it aint good.

"Lets  break into the Male B ward at the other side of the centre"

"No! Thats definitely not happening Alexis "

"Why not Blair? "

The Male B ward was far and well protected . If we get in, we'll definitely get caught.

"No Alexis. I wont accompany you for this"

She rolled her eyes at me as i looked down at my bowl and concentrated on my breakfast.

"Fine. But do not regret losing the only chance to meet the person who plays your favourite melody at the break of dawn everyday "

My eyes shot up and she smirked.

She had hit the right button and she knew it 

"11.45 pm it is"
She whispered and then walked away leaving me in a reverie.