2.

Sshh Blair. There is no better idea "
I sighed.

I looked up at the huge gate which was locked from the inside. Alexis climbed up the gate with ease, leaving me perplexed, wheather the idea was right or not.

As much i do not want to do this, i want to meet the person who plays the melody so beautifully, even after being admitted in the M.S ward.

Alexis jumped to the ground with a thud, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Blair, NOW! "
I nodded and started to climb the gate.
I am no expert at this!

I closed my eyes tightly and kept climbing,and finally made it to the top.

I jumped and landed on my feet. So this is how a cat feels like.
Alexis dragged my hand and walked to the back of the huge building.

She opened the door and walked in without any tension.

"Where are the guards Alex? "
I asked curiously.

"They might me lying drunk somewhere. Come-on, this is a friday night! "

Makes sense.

The door lead to the kitchen, which was pitch dark, other than the moon light that lit the room.
We found our way into the hallway, which had rooms in their either sides.

"His room number is 16. You go and visit him while i roam around the place "
She said as she walked into the darkness.

I walked trying to find room number 16 . After a good 5 minutes i found it at the end of the dark hallway.

I took a deep breath before i turned the door handle.

The door opened to a small room. There was a window across the door and a cupboard adjacent to it. My eyes stuck on the single bed that was to my right where someone was sleeping. It was obviously the person who i was looking for.

I walked slowly to the bed and sat on the floor.
As i was about to remove the sheet covering his face, something sharp hit my face.

"Blair.."
It was Alexis.

I ran to the window to see a panicking Alexis.

"The guards are after me. Jump. Now! "
Before i could even move, the guards came into the view. Alexis looked at me once more and ran.

I wanted to stop her but how can i?

Fear rushed through my body. Iam all alone!
I cant get out with the guards searching everywhere for intruders!

If i get caught, iam to be punished.

Everything started to get blurred when i heard guards outside the room.

'No Blair. You cant get caught. Hide! '
I shouted inwardly.

I rushed towards the cupboard and sat inside it.
My little frame of a body perfectly fit into it.

I saw the guards entering the room trying to find something.

"We should check the basement."

Soon, they closed the door and left.

I heaved a sigh.

Though i hid for the time being, i cant get out when the guards are doing rounds!

I leaned back and looked into the plain darkness.

Soon, i drifted off into a deep slumber, the aftermath of such a tiring day.