Chapter Four - Auslly Moments

The door to our room open "Hamilton, please take a look on this." A man calls, and Steve sigh.

"Grey, i'm busy!" He calls back, and I turn my head toward the younger who just approaches us. He sees me, and he nod.

The man Grey fold his arms over his chest, and frown. "But Steve, this is the Peyton-case." Steve lights up, and nod to me. "Hawks gathered some serious clues." He looks at me. "So I wanted to talk to you about, under four eyes." I nod, as Steve stands up.

"I'm sorry Ross, I need to hear this." I nod, and give him a quick smile. Steve walks out, and close the door behind him shut.

I scratch my collarbone, as my fingertips touch my necklace. I let my fingers down the chain and down to the little R5 logo. I play with it slowly and look down at it. A thing I tend to do then I think. And my thoughts reach what happened the past year. All those eventful moments that is stuck in my memory. It's all I have left. My memories.

A few minutes passes by, and I set alone in silence, my thoughts flying around. Everything that happened is stuck inside my head.

I stare down on my body. Thiner than normally. My muscles are smaller, my troath is dry and my eyes lost color. That happened since she left. I didnt eat, or sleep, or do anything really. My family could see it, everyone could see it. We finished seson 3 of Austin and Ally, and then descided to take a beak. Not only beacuse Laura is gone, but also because I am not myself.

I've changed. I am not the same person as before Laura. I lost something. I'm older, and smarter now. I know more thing, and exepiried so much.

The door open again, and Steve walks back in. He looks more tired than before, and I quickly discover whatever Grey told him, it wasn't any good news. "Sorry for that Ross." He shake his head in disbelief. Being curious me, I what happened.

"It's okay." I mumble, still wanting to know what it is."Whatever this Peyton-Case is, it have been importnant." I smile, but without happiness.

He return my smile, and sigh loud. "Well continue your story." He tells.

ONE YEAR MINUS FOUR DAYS AGO (5. DECEMBER)

Chapter Four - Auslly Moments

"Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee!" Rocky demands, sounding like a little kid.

"Eh, shut up Rocky." Ryland grunts, and pour some hot coffee up to Rocky. Rocky happily accept the coffee, and take some sugar. "Filming Austin and Ally today?" Ryland asks me, as I finish taking my shirt on.

I smile quickly, before taking my hoodie over my shirt. "Yeah, we have a late filming today since this is one of the Auslly moments, and they know me and Laura hate each other, so they gave us extra time." I groan. "The management just know us so well." I say sarcastic.

"I can't believe you still doesn't say anything to her." Ryland says, and I shrug.

"I guess I'm getting used to it..." I mumble, and place my phone in my pocket. "Seen mom? She needs to do my hair..." I asks looking around.

He roll his eyes. "Ross they set your hair on work anyways." Rocky says and drink some more hot coffee. "And chicks may think your morning-hair looks sexy." He comments. My phone alarm goes off, and I reach for it.

"Crap, I need to go now." I mumble.

"You haven't even eat breakfast yet..." Ryland pout, and show me some of his cereal. I shake my head, and let a sigh out.

"I do not have time for it." I take my jacket on and look around for my beanie. "I guess I must just grab some early lunch..." I ramble, and place my yellow beanie on top of my head. "Have you seen my scarf?" I asks looking around. "Oh here it is..." I continue and wrap the scarf around my neck. "See you!"