chapter one : A quick rundown of the past

Life at Alvernia Academy can be a drag . Since you didn't know a lot had happened lately. Let me give you a quick rundown of the past.

After my arrival at Narnia ( don't ask me why its called that ) life has been pretty though . Back home in Humania - the place where all human live/ the place beyond all boundaries of Narnia - it was pretty easy . I always knew I was different , until I actually found out I was different . On Friday July first on my sixteenth birthday, 2016 at exactly 12:00 am my mom explained Everything to me. I still can't believe she lied my whole life to me . She lied about the fact that I was a Demigod. For what she claimed to say that it was only because it would have been a great experience to have a normal life for once . My life was near nothing normal and still isn't. If you call going to dance practice every day , attending celebrity awards with my mom , walking the red carpet , taking a lot of pictures , being mobbed , reading fan mails is normal. Well its not. Its a total disaster. Its like a job on top of job. I would have done anything to at least have a day without all that including having a tutor for every seventeen subjects. All I ever wanted was a day to do what humans call relax . And I have always wonder what happened to my dad and why I never met him. The answer to my question was that , my dad is RULER OF ALL KIND . As I sat on my bed in shocked my mom began to explain more.

I barely could hear what she had light , as I sat down and burst into tears . she tried to comfort me but I pushed her away. I seriously didn't know how she thinks I could accept this. I heard her say " Your dad needs you to come live with him, he is ready to teach you how to rule , like he is . I really want you to go live with him since that's your only option. I promise to visit you every two months. So you know you leave in two months and 16 days. The place beyond the boundaries of Humania is called Narnia. That's where all magical creatures live and that's where you'll be going. And I want you to know that I'm not forcing you, It's just that I am making this decision for you. "

"But mo..." I said before she rudely interrupt me and said " no buts. Go clean your face and come on downstairs to do your birthday tradition. You have five minutes.". After she left my room I imagined everything being smashed in my room . And out of the blues everything was smashed . I ran quickly to my washroom and thinking about how I did that while cleaning my face . I went down stairs in a rush it seems as if I was traveling like lighting. How ? That was my question.

Sorry for this short chapter I know I didn't introduce the main character yet but read my next chapter for more.. Please follow . And also comment what you think is going to happen next .