Chapter two : How ???

' How the hell did I do that ' I thought. After I ran down stairs (more like traveled like light) , I went straight to the living room, where my mom was lighting​ the candles for my 12:12 birthday wish . Looking terrified I explained to my mom what happened exactly . She seemed a little less caring than I expected . She didn't even panic ! "Paige this is pretty normal for kids like you. So I see you have found 10% of what you can do. And you having the power to control matter with your mind is just the beginning hun . But I'm warning you to think of what you think before you do so " she said . "Mom what do you mean control matter . How the hell am I supposed to function normally with this . Thinking of what I think before I do so ? How ? . Is there something else your not tell me like for instance, something to get rid of all this " I yelled . She answered by saying " Paige this is you. And you have to accept that . I refuse to answered any of your questions. You might wanna learn on your own, or ask your dad . I went to Narnia without magic or anything, I went there as a plain human . And leave as a witch and there's no way I can understand you demigods problems".

" How much have you lied to me mom ? Your a witch and you kept that away from me , you went to Narnia . And thanks alot for ruining my birthday . And I'm never leaving Humania . Never !!!!! " I screamed on top of my voice.

" Paige you sit at the table this instance ! On top of everything how dare raised your voice at me young child . I said this once and I'm saying it twice everything I did was for a reason. You are going to Narnia wether you like it if not it is happening and there's nothing you can do about it. "

I furiously stormed to the table where my birthday cake was sitting on , after making a wish I blew out all the candles. I was still mad at my mom and whoever my dad is .

   I could sense that my mom was sorry and as much as I wanted to forgive her I decided to stay quiet for the next few days after my birthday bash .     

         " Paige go get some rest and I'll wake you up at 9 a.m. so you and Tomoya could go shopping for your dress ( 👗 ) . And darling I'm really sorry . I didn't mean to ruin your birthday . Hope you can forgive me .  " She said . I kept my mouth shut and didn't even try to utter a word . She tried to give me a slice of cake but I refused​ it .

     I went upstairs to my room and thought about how is life going to be from now on . Soon enough I was sound asleep .

######################################  ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////?????????????????????????????????????????

I woke up to my alarm about at 7:56 a.m. I was still in a bad mood from what happened the night before .
I was worried about how I'd explain this to Tomoya and my friends . Most of all how would I explain this to Jordean ? . How would I tell him I can't see him after the next few months ? What if I break his heart and soul , I mean that guy would jump off a cliff for me . It's ashame that his feelings for me I don't have for him . I mean he's cute and all that but , we don't belong together.