Alice

Alice's P.O.V

Alice:  (we were playing Cinderella. Wendy and I were telling the story while John, Michael, and Nanna our nurse were listening )
"Cinderella flew through the air, far from all things ugly and ordanary" I said.

"When she landed at the ball she found herself most surrounded by pirates" Wendy said.

"There was Alf mason, so ugly his mother sold him for a bottle of mustket. Bill duke, every inch of him tattooed. Noodler, with his hands on backward." I said.

"Hook." We said in unison. Nanna growled and backed away.

"His eyes as blue as forget-me-nots." Wendy said.

"And when he cuts you, his eyes turn red." I say.

"Girly said Hook" John said, who picked up a wooden sword in one hand and made a hook with the other.

"We've come for ye glass slipper. Wendy and I picked up a sword to that and said

"Who are you to order me around and call me girly?" We faught but were interrupted by Nanna barking at the window. We looked at her and went to the window but nothing was there. So we went back to playing. 

A/N
This book is dedicated to my friend Amanda. She plays Alice in the story.
There will be a few short chapters but they will get longer. please don't hate me. This is my first book and Im hope I'm doing good. Also check out my other book His Love. Its a Peter pan OUAT fan fic so go read it. till next time. Bye Lost Girls.

----------------------------------------------