Flying away

Peter's P.O.V

"I can not fly." She said. That was no problem because I had Tink but she wouldn't like it.

"I'll teach you. I'll teach you to ride the wind back and away we go." I said her hand in mine. She pulled back.

"Can John, Michael, and Wendy come to?" She said backing to her brothers' and sister's bed. The older one had short dark brown hair with a clear face. Glasses rested on the bed table. The younger boy had short light brown hair and had a few freckles. I looked at the other sleeping girl and saw she had light brown hair and no freckles.

I knew she wouldn't go without them. I smiled at her and she rushed to get them up.

"John, Michael, Wendy. Get up." She pounced on John.

"There is a boy here who is to teach us to fly." Wendy woke up and looked at me in disbelief.

"You have no proof."  Her sister said.

"Mm hmm" John and Michael agreed in unison. I looked at them like they were crazy. I realized I was flying when they all looked up. I came down on John's bed frame.

"I take back what I said about you." John said getting out of bed. Knowing they all were with me, I smile proudly.

"You just think happy thoughts, and they lift you into the air." I said laughing and flying on the cloud ceiling, landing upside down. "It's easy." John who looked tempted got on his bed.

"I got it. Swords, daggers, Napoleon!" He screamed gliding, and landing face first and rolling into the doll house. Tink had a good laugh about it. I had enough with her so I grabbed her and threw her so that pixie dust flew at him, lifting John into the air. Michael than got on to his bed amd right when he jumped off his bed I threw pixie dust at him and he and John were flying. Next was Wendy. She jumped off her bed and she too was flying. Last was Alice.

She was on the floor, looking at her siblings flying. I snuck up on her left side. She looked on her left just as I turned to her right. She looked at her right and I blew pixie dust on her and she just blinked as the pixie dust flew in her eyes. I looked at the ground and she just relised flying, she laughed and I went to the window.

"Come away. Come away to Neverland."

"Oh, what about mother?" John said flying down.

"Father?" Michael said.

"Aunt Millecent." Wendy said.

"Nana." Alice said. I looked up at them, knowing a way to get them to come with me.

"There are mermaids." I smile.

"Mermaids!" Wendy gasped as she flew up.

"Pirates." I smiled.

Pirates!" John and Michael gasped as they flew up.

"Indians." I said at last and saw Alice fly up. John flew out the window without hesitation, followed by Michael and Wendy. Alice was last. We walked to the edge of the window before I flew off and reached for her hand. She turned to look into the nursery. I could tell she wanted to come but also stay. I looked through the window, the curtain moved with the breeze. I flew to her. "Forget them, forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never need to worry about grown up things again."
She looked at me with a sad face.

"Never, is an very long time." I smiled at her and we were off.

Alice's P.O.V.
We flew across the sky, and over buildings. It was beautiful, and shocking to see how small London was.

I was talking to Wendy about what Neverland was like. I was looking at John and Michael who were laughing and flying happily. I was lost in thought, thinking about Peter's past and if this was the best idea for my brothers and sister to be doing this.

My train was broken when I looked at and saw that I was about to run into a chimney. Not knowing how to stop I prepared myself for the impact, but right in time I felt my arm being pulled out of the way. I looked to see Peter. His hair blowing in the wind. I was lost in his green eyes. He let go of my hand and flew down to the street laughing. We flew down after him. We passed a few people. I instantly recognized them as father's work men. Wendy could see to.

"Hello old chap" Peter said.

"Good evening" I said. 

"Hello" John said. Michael just screamed. They looked stunned as we flew past them and ino the night sky.

"Haven't they ever seen 5 flying children before" John joked to me.