Who has my family?

Alice's P.O.V

Peter and I went to Mermaids Lagoon. On the way he explain that mermaids are not like they are in fairy tales. They are dark creatures in touch with all things mysterious. We got to the lagoon but no one was there. Then Peter played a tune on his flute and we can see mermaids swimming toward us

"Oh how sweet." I said. Peter gave me a look.

"Are mermaids not sweet?" I questioned?"

"They'll sweetly drown you if you get too close." Was all Peter could say. Just from that, I knew to keep my distance from a mermaid. Just then, 4 mermaids appeared right in front of us.

Peter started communicating with the mermaids in a language I didn't understand, it sounded like clicking like a dolphin. I was not paying much attention when a mermaid took hold of my wrist. I was so fascinated by her, I have never seen a mermaid before.

I didn't realize she was pulling me in the water when Peter jumped in front if me and hissed like a snake. The mermaid hissed back, pulling her webbed hands back and fled back with the others.  Peter looked back at me and smirked.

"Hook has your family." He said pleased with himself.

****

Hook's P.O.V.
We arrive at the black castle, where the gates come open, and where the sun never reaches. Smee rows the boat in with the princess the two boys, and the girl. Once that Alice finds out her brothers and sister are here, she'll drag Peter Pan right into my little trap, where I'll kill him on sight. I thought pleased. I look up with my gun in my hand.

"Like all surprise attacks, they must be conducted improperly." I say smiling as I pull the trigger with my hook, filling the children with fear, even though they looked at me with annoyance on their faces.

"Put the children on the rock." I snap.

I could hear them getting dropped into the water when they tried to scream out because of the cold water. I got in my place behind a rock and waited for Pan to fly in. What he didn't know is that when the water reached high tide, the children will drown.

"Come on, fly to the rescue, and then I'll shoot you." I say.

Peters P.O.V.
I take Alice to the Black Castle and land outside, knowing Hook had something up his sleeve. We land and I turn to face Alice and I bring out two swords from behind my back.

"I brought these." I say flipping one in the air and catching it by it's point so Alice could grab it.

"Can you use it?" I ask as she grabs it from my hand. She looks at it and smiles. I get into a fighting stance and bring up my sword. Alice comes at me and I block her as thunder and lightning flashes over head. Our swords cross and we come face to face. I could tell she knew what she was doing.

"Promise me one thing. Leave Hook to
me."

"I promise." She smiled.