Neverland

Peter's P.O.V
We flew up, up, up into the clouds. We all flew in silence, Tink on my shoulder. I saw the 2nd star knowing that if we didn't want to get separated that we needed to connect somehow, I got an idea. I looked to my left to tell Alice my plan only to see the oldest boy, I saw Alice flying and telling the youngest boy something.

I knew the twins and Michael would get along well. I saw Wendy flying. I turned my attention to the boy on my left side. The portal to Neverland was getting closer and my time was running out.

"Who are you?" I asked the older boy.

"I'm John."

"John." I whisper to myself.

"Take hold of this!" I said holding out my foot. John looked at it disgusted. He took hold of my foot.

"Both hands." I said. When he had both hands on my foot, I turned around to the star.

"Pass it on!" I yelled at him.

"Michael, grab hold of my ankle." I heard John say to Michael.

"Wendy, grab my ankle." Michael said. "Alice take my ankle." When everyone was holding on like a chain. I yelled.

"Whatever happens, Don't. Let. Go." As we reached my favorite part. The portal, we ziped into the portal and in a blink of an eye we were in Neverland. We all disconnected with sparkls coming from behind. It was pitch black with the moon and stars as our lights. I went down and skidded my hand across the water.

Alice was so surprised. Trying to take everything in at once. We flew to the land just as morning was coming. I realized that spring was coming to the land, and the sea. The codfish will attack Alice and her brothers and sister when the ice melts. I thought. Once we were in the clouds I took out my telescope and looked on the ship to see if Hook was there. He wasn't. The kids were safe, for now.

Smee's P.O.V
I was peacefully sleeping when I was awoken by a loud scream. "Devil bird!" I shouted. I was trying to get myself awake when I noticed the ice on water was melting. "Captin needs to see this." I get up, running across deck and to the door. I opened the door to the captains room to find him sleeping.

"Captain. Captain." As I was sitting wide eye on my watch, I noticed it was winter time on the sea, but spring time on the shore. I said to meself, its early for spring to be a foot. Spring's not due to 3:00 P.M check the time itself Captain." I said as I put my pocket watch on his desk. "And until th-" I was intrupted when my clock was smashed into small parts by a hook. Captain looked up at me with his blue eyes.

"I was dreaming Smee, about Pan."

"Pan, Captain." I said a little shocked.

"And in my dream, I thanked Pan." He said, his calmness worrying me. He continued holding up his right hand or should I say stump. "I thanked him for giving me this fine hook to kill innocent people."

"So Pan did you a favor then, Captain?" I asked handing his hook to him. He looked at me and I knew I shouldn't have said that.

"He threw my hand to a crocodile, the beast liked it so much, it's followed me ever since. YOU CALL THAT A FAVOR SMEE!"

"N-no captain." I said as I studdered with my words. He pushed my glasses up. "Thank you captain."

"Why did you wake me, Smee?" He said as I helped put his hook in.

"Captain, The ice is melting, the birds are singing, and the flowers are all in bloom."

"He's back."