#40

The only 3 possible things that can happen when we share our faith is:
1) The person can accept Jesus Christ
2) The person can reject Jesus Christ
3) We plant a seed.
1 Peter 4:14 & Luke 6:22-23 (I'll have at the bottom) helps us realize that in all three situations, even rejection, sharing our faith is always a winning situation.
If we ever get rejected in the name of Jesus, we will be blessed and the glory of God will rest upon us. If you could have the glory of God shine in your life and be reflected onto others, would you want that?
When you get rejected in the name of Jesus, God has rewards waiting for you in Heaven that will make any earthly reward seem like chump change.
Don't let your fear of rejection stop you from laying up your treasures in Heaven.
~Mark Cahill in the book One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven

1 Peter 4:14:  "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are you: On their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified."

Luke 6:22-23: "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in Heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets."